1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao's comment on the Raptors game (on his BBS)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zhaozhilong, Mar 25, 2004.

1. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

Yao's post:

ÕæµÄÌÖÑá¼ÓʱÈü£¬ÉÏ´ÎÀÏÓ¥µÄÄǴξÍÏñ¶ñÃÎÒ»Ñù²øÈÆÔÚÎÒµÄÉí±ß¡£»¹ºÃÓ®ÏÂÀ´ÁË£¬ËùÒÔ»¹ºÃ¡£½ñÌìÎÒÔÚ×îºóËÀ»îÕÒ²»µ½Àº¿ð£¬¾ÍÁ¬ÀºÏµÄҲͶ¶ªÁË£¬XXX±³µ½¼ÒÁË¡£»¹ºÃÓÉSF3ÔÚ×îºó²¹½øÁËÄǸöÇò£¬·ñÔòÓÖÒªÒûºÞÁË£¡
    ¸Ð¾õBOTHÕæµÄºÜ³öÉ«£¬Ò»¸öСһºÅµÄKG¡£Ëû¶ÔÎÒ×î´óµÄÍþвÔÚÓÚԶͶ£¬»¹ÓÐÍ»ÆƵÄÆô¶¯Ëٶȷdz£¿ì£¬»¹ºÃ½ñÌìûÓиøËûÌ«¶àµÄ»ú»á¡£¿¨ÌØÖ»Äܼл÷£¬·ñÔò¾Í»Ø¿´¼ûËü°ÑÇòÒ»¸öÒ»¸ö·Å½ø¿ðÀ²»¹ý»¹ÓÐÂÞ˹ÔÚÖ§Ô®Ëû£¬½ñÌì¶ÔÎÒÃǵķÀÊØÕæÊÇÒ»´Î´ó¿¼Ñé¡£

Translation:

I really hate overtimes. The one with Hawks was like a nightmare surrounding me, but we won, so it's still ok. Today towards the end I just couldn't find the rim, and even missed those shots from right underneath the basket, "XXXX"ingly as unlucky as it gets. Fortunately at the end SF3 managed to put back that last shot, otherwise it would have been another letdown.

Got the feeling that Both (ED: think he meant to say Bosh) is really outstanding, a smaller-sized KG. His biggest threat to me was the long range shots, and also his penetration has a "very high startup speed". Good thing that I/We (ED: didn't specify) didn't give him too many chances today. Against Carter we couldn't help but converge on him, otherwise you'll see him put the ball into the basket again and again. And then there was Rose aiding him. Today was a big test for our defence.

2. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Thanks for the translation.

3. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

nice translation :)

and a good win for the rockets :p

4. GrEgOnOmIcS

GrEgOnOmIcS Member

Who else thinks the Rox are goin to the second round no matter who they play?

5. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

I definately think so. With the playoff atmosphere, I think that SF and mobes will play well, just like they tend of play well in big national TV games. Also our defense will keep us in every single game, and Yao has stepped up BIG TIME recently in the clutch, offensively and defensively. I definately BELIEVE!!!

6. user

user Member

Yao Ming himself. I remember reading somewhere that he had this bet with the YangYi dude.

7. sabirk

sabirk Contributing Member

Did he actually say "SF3" in Chinese?

8. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

I believe AGAIN!

JVG has put this team together and taught them how to play playoff style basketball. They know how to D up, grind it out, and are starting to learn how to cowboy up down the stretch.

9. oliver_67

oliver_67 Member

You should also mention that Yao is really excited about next week's Yao-Shaq VI in another one of his post on the board. He thinks that there are not lots of chances that you can go up against such a dream team when all 4 HOFs suit up.:rolleyes:

10. ucansee2020

ucansee2020 Contributing Member

He just said "SF3" in English.

11. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

Yes those are the exact alphabets in his post.

......ºÃÓÉSF3ÔÚ×î......

12. Sofine81

Sofine81 Member

Could someone please tell me exactly what he was saying here? It doenst make very much sense to me. Thank you!

13. Sofine81

Sofine81 Member

What I meant was could someone please Tell me what ""XXXX"ingly as unlucky as it gets" means I dont get it.

14. DanzelKun

DanzelKun Contributing Member

Has there been any proof that these are actually Yao's words? They almost seem like someone recapping the game from Yao's perspective... I guess they don't really seem to offer THAT much insight as to prove its him, nor do I really see Yao referring to Steve as "SF3"...

15. hkomives

hkomives Member

The refs are suppose to make playoff type calls in the playoffs or is that a Myth. That should help them advance.

16. jjfjj

jjfjj Member

you'd better believe it...steve is referred to as SF3 on most chinese forums.

17. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

It means: "it doesn't get any unluckier" or "VERY unlucky".

This is Yao's post on his official BBS, OFFICIAL, no hanky panky. IIRC there was a ceremony where he made an agreement or something with that BBS' host.

He posts every now and then, at a frequency of about 1 post per game.

Of course Yao could've hired someone to post for him. But after reading his posts, you know it's him. Well at least everyone of the tens of thousands of members on that BBS has no doubts.

18. frankly91

frankly91 Member

I guess Yao probably said " I was so d@mn frustrated today" ;)

19. cyro

cyro Member

Because it's very difficult to type Francis's name in Chinese, so many of Chinese just use SF3 instead.:)
    Yao posts some comments after every game on his forum, so no doubt of the credibility.:D

20. dongbll

dongbll Member

Francis's name in Chinese is ¸¥ÀÊÎ÷˹£¬ and Mobley's is Ī²¼Àï
    so we say SF3¡¢ CM5 or CAT:D