1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao says:" see you in houston"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ableli, Dec 23, 2008.

1. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

I think he mentioned something about kicking Varejao in the eggrolls next time.
    :D

2. Rocketman2002

Rocketman2002 Member

Only if the Cleveland Refs dont take him out first. :mad:

3. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

well like they say payback is a b****.. Next time they should EAT THE HEAD!!!!!!..he should have played tonight. Feb 26 hmmmm i guess Francis will play that game lol ooooook im sorry had 2 let that out. :D

4. mich

mich Member

That's the attitude! Yao!

5. mercury.phang

mercury.phang Member

Yao say "Cavalier is the USA, George Walker Bush is referee , Rockets is the Iraq, i'm Saddam Hussein " :D

6. ibm

ibm Member

i've wished the same thing many times. but believe me, yao will never do that. like it or not, that's how yao is different from the nba-ers we've been accustomed to.

7. ibm

ibm Member

there has been moments i wanted to eat this b*stard alive. the biggest flopper in the game today. manu at least is a baller.

8. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I don't think we've ever seen Yao complain like this, maybe last year against the kings when he threw the towel.

This game is really different. You can tell Yao was pressured by floppers and referees.

I think we can tell by this game, that we really were cheated by the Refs. "See you in houston" is an NBA player's way of saying "See you without your refs".

Yao gets cheated a lot, he gets a lot of no calls on offense and calls on defense. This is the first time I've seen him responding to the officiating.

9. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

Feb 26 cant come soon enough!!!!! :mad:

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

I don't think the Cavs are better than the Rockets, and will likely get beat when they come to Houston. I doubt TMac will have another game like this, and Yao won't likely be taken out of the game like he was tonight. If they are the third best team in the NBA, then, for now, we are the fourth.

11. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

Reading these made my blood boiling. We are a Better Team than the Cavs!

The Rockets, however, were furious about the calls that forced him to the bench.

From Jonathan Feigen

12. ibm

ibm Member

^^ so it's official now since feigen has reported it, too. i like it. yao'd never show his anger publicly a couple of years back. now he's a little different.

13. nyu3

nyu3 Member

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"

14. abc2007

abc2007 Member

I think the refs wanted to protect Yao! This is the 4th game in 5 days. If Yao played too many minutes, he might be injured. ;)

Tmac found the refs didn't have intention to protect him. So he decided to protect himself. :D

15. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Terribly officiated game for the first three quarters...

16. xqc1212

xqc1212 Member

+1 :D

17. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

18. darkflame

darkflame Member

I hope the next game......Yao,kick their assholes......

19. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Maybe this will awaken Yao the Giant in general, not just for the next Cavs' game.

20. fhoopchina

fhoopchina Rookie

Yeah.
    Yao has never got fair officiating since he came to the NBA. I understand the NBA wouldn't want a foreign player to be the center of attention but man, at least be a bit fair.... These bull**** calls made this game so ridiculous. Lebron's team just took advantage of the BS calls and won the game

This is what I would call FAIR PLAY

Two most overly estimated players in the NBA D.howard and L james. They rely on the referees