1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao or Van Gundy will be gone after this year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheHangover, May 3, 2007.

1. theodd

theodd Member

I will be happy! Yao&Kobe>>Shaq&kobe.

2. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

Learn to count, you made two post before he guessed that.

And if you're not a Lakers fan (I don't see how anyone besides Lakers fans can like that sorry excuse for a basketball player named Kobe), you're either a troll or a YOF, which is just as bad.

Now gtfo.

3. banky

banky Member

how about you stfu and gtfo, thanks.

4. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

I don't think that's necessary. I'm a rockets fan in a rockets fan forum...which is more than I can say for you.

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

It saddens me to see the condition this forum is in.

It saddens me even more to see a troll like this hangover schmuck still here and able to start threads.

Come on Clutch, this guy is intent on introducing division into the fanbase that cant take anymore division.

and for all the rest of you Lakers fans posing as members, dream on...Yao aint going nowhere...Id put a LARGE amount of money on that fact.

I dont ask much of yall, but can I please BEG you to quit replying to this guy?? If no one replies....then he will have to start more virulent threads to get the attention he craves...and eventually will step over the line and Clutch will have to ban him.

oh

personal note to "banky"

why dont you run back over to realgm or lakersground and spread your crap over there...we are full on our idiot quotient already.

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

7. banky

banky Member

since when am I a Lakers fan? Some idiot says I'm a Lakers fan and you're automatically going to believe him? Where is the proof?

:confused:

lol, you're funny. "spread your crap over there". All I said was Yao, like any other competent center who can post up and shoot the ball, would flourish in a triangle offense and I get blasted.

What a bunch of morons.

8. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

are u kidding me dude???? This thread is freaking ridiclous.... Lock this dumb thread up... IBTL

9. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

I love Yao but I'd seriously consider Yao for Odom, Andrew Bynum and Luke Walton.

10. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

wrong again. You said he would flourish in a triangle offense with a real player like Kobe .

Basketball is a team sport, in which it is important to play well with other teammates. Kobe does not do this. He plays like he's the only one on the team...that's not a "real player".

If Yao was on the Lakers with Kobe, his offense would pretty much be limited to offensive putbacks...and we all know he isn't the best rebounder on the offensive end, so how you think he would flourish with a ballhog like Kobe is beyond me.

11. bluepart

bluepart Member

This is a Yao Haters gathering thread

12. heech

heech Contributing Member

Shaq seemed to do alright.

13. Cygnus33

Cygnus33 Rookie

Shaq is also a good offensive rebounder, which yao is not. That was also before Kobe completey showed himself for what he truly is.

14. getready

getready Member

why am i not surprised this guy started this flaming thread ;)

i think everyone should cool off for a few days...as for the haters and trolls, unless they have posts with entertainment value, i say Clutch ban them forever.
    :D

15. aaronnguyen

aaronnguyen Member

Yao and T-Mac are untouchabe you could have the so called coach and supporting cast.

16. kevinli168

kevinli168 New Member

yes, please