1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao missed workouts

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by denniscd, Jul 26, 2007.

Tags:
  1. richirich

richirich Contributing Member

I always count those as aerobic points. Much more fun than riding a bike. :cool:

2. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Our franchise center will comeback from he's honeymoon in great shape. :D

3. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

Have you been following Yao Ming 24 hours a day? Man do you even have a life? You are one sick person.

4. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

What's wrong with you?

5. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

This dude has been reporting every single move of Yao Ming around the clock. I consider that an invasion of Yao's privacy.

6. Rover16

Rover16 Member

Someone ban this fool already for his constant personal attacks.

7. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Have you been following <strike>Yao Ming</strike> Pryuen 24 hours a day? Man do you even have a life? You are one sick person. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We have identified a Pryuen stalker here. Call the cops!

8. Fuzzy Zoeller

Fuzzy Zoeller Member

Dude, imagine if you were a die-hard Paris Hilton fan (for some reason). Assuming you live in the US, you go to the grocery store and see her on all the tabloid covers next to the checkout. You pick a couple of them up, read one while waiting, and buy the other. Something in one of the articles intrigues you, and you go home to look it up on the internet (it's all so easy to read because it's in English). Oops - you now know everything that your idol Paris Hilton has done in the last 24 hours...

Now imagine if you lived in China and you were a Yao fan...

9. denniscd

denniscd Contributing Member

cooper was there for basketball without borders and to work yao out since none of the coaches wanted to go over to china to workout with yao. he was a coach during rudy's last season

10. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

thank you again, denniscd, for your selfless efforts, news and contributions to this board...

11. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Hey he's workin his arms

Lotsa pushups :D

12. tsunami

tsunami Member

that's just stupid

13. greenfish

greenfish Member

Yao's latest news!
    http://sports.163.com/07/0730/05/3KKIV8RK00051CA1.html

Now here is the brief translation.
    Yao is confident that he can keep on his career till 34!
    This summer, like it was before, Yao came back to Shanghai, in the name of holiday and injury recovery, but spare time never belongs to him.
    Though far away from Huston, he is always keeping contact with the team. Though he is in the process of recovery, he never stops to care about the National team.
    He has that kind of responsibility in mind. He said, "sometimes, i regard myself as the backbone of the team. If Tracy is the captain, I'd like to be his assistant, as long as we control the game."
    He also said," I am 27 now, feeling a little bit old, but I am wiser than before. So, I conclude that I will end up my career at around 34."

14. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

This is one of the 2 interviews done by Beijing Morning Post, after Yao Ming returned to Shanghai .

One of the interviews talked detailedly about his shoulder injury; he said he is currently delaying the surgery of it, but within 2 years time, he definitely could not escape from a surgery.

The 2nd interview was about his position in the national team and the Houston Rockets; Unlike the national team where he is considered the pillar/spine of his team, in the Rockets, he'd rather considered himself to be the foundation rock of the Rockets and had his glory taken away by his team mates. In short, he will be willing to do anything for the Rockets in order to win.

I will translate both. But it is gonna be for another 10 hours or so, cos the 2 articles are very very long.

So stay tune. :D

15. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Well drink some coffee or something pryuen and thanks in advance for the translations. :)