1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming's Summer Activities 2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, May 7, 2007.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm not sure if we need to see those photos instantaneously. They probably don't care, but if I were in their shoes, I'd like to have some privacy.

2. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

NOP........I don't mean photos of their honeymoon in the Alps......and surely I'm not intruding into their privacy.

What's wrong to show some latest photos of them when they appear at the courtside to support the China national team playing against Germany ? :rolleyes:

3. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

who are these freakin losers who want to follow Yao around on his honeymoon...WTF....I mean come on people...we may have stalkers here in Houston (like the dudes who followed Yao to his house into his garage) but we don't try to follow Yao on his honeymoon and jump into his bed with him and his wife....thats kinda freaky

4. pryuen

So Yao Ming lived up to his promise to the national team, cut short his honeymoon in the Alps, showed up on the bench side to rave support to the national team in tonight's exhibition game versus Dirk Nowitzki-led Germany national team in Hamburg.

But his presence could not prevent his lacklustre team mates losing a humiliating and lopsided loss of 88 vs 55 to Germany.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

there's nothing wrong with that. but it's obvious a lot of people don't appreciate your work here. this isn't yao-mania.com so not everyone worships yao like you do and they care less about yao when he's not with rockets. if i were you, i'd be careful abou stuff i post to avoid more ungrateful comments. :eek:

6. Rover16

Rover16 Member

Agreed. Just let the comments roll of your back and keep being the hakeem olajuwon of this site! :cool:

7. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Well personally, I wanna see some pictures of this Ho who is trying to extract money out of T-Mac.

8. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

This is unrelated to Yao's summer activities, but this question doesn't deserve it's own thread.

There was a video of Yao's shooting drills a few months back. He was taking 20ft shots from various spots on the floor. The video was around eight minutes long and he took about 100 shots. The link was some streaming site and I can't find the video on youtube, nor can I find it via the search function here. Does anyone have a link to that video? It'd be much appreciated.

#388 MrButtocks, Aug 17, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  9. pryuen

MORE photos of Big Yao with his newly wed wife on the courtside.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. ThePrivate

ThePrivate Member

people on this fan forum should appreciate what Pryuen does here. it takes a lot of time to translate Mandarin language articles into English and postings of the various pictures from Chinese publications.

thanks for the great work, Pryuen! :)

Unfortunately, in all walks of life and communities, we have haters or those who don't truly appeciate people's good intentions. But as the saying goes...the good outweighs the bad.

11. uac

uac Contributing Member

hum....what make you think you have the right to stop people to worship something?

If you don't like it, just don't click the thread. :p

12. pryuen

Is that so ??? Then maybe I should stop posting here. :(

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I make a comment about showing some restraint for what I thought were honeymoon pictures and now I'm an ungrateful hater?

I don't know what to say.

14. pryuen

Invisible Fan, just ignore/disregard what others said......

Even though I am a diehard loyal Yao Maniac, I do know what to post and what not to post about Big Yao to protect his privacy.

Well, Big Yao has purposedly hidden where he went for his honeymoon, such that paparazzi could not track him down.

So when I said I'm going to share you guys with photos of him and Ye Li, I knew beforehand that those will not be photos taken during their honeymoon, but basically photos taken at the courtside by Chinese reporters covering that game between China and Germany in Hamburg, which are then available in the public domain over the Internet, and should therefore be no longer considered intruding into Big Yao's privacy.

15. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Yao looks like he is in pretty good shape. is it me or he looks like he has added a few more pounds of pure muscle?

16. Daw204

Daw204 Member

Is it me or does his wife have the same facial expression all the time?

17. IndonesiaFans

IndonesiaFans Member

Pruyen,
    just keep posting.. still alot of fans what to know what Yao do, regardless where he is...with who he is..and since Yao is the star of Rockets it will always relevan to this site.

18. jarid

jarid Member

pryuen, Thanks for the great photos!!

19. dsounG

dsounG Member

I hope so. We need that aggressive dunking Yao! Not the post fadeaway Yao.

20. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Yao is gonna dominate this league this season. Adelman will bring more creativity in he's game. if you collapse on yao, he'll kill you from the Mid range and if you play him single man defense, he'll tear you to shred. i cant wait to see yao tear this league apart.