1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao just arrived at Beijing early this morning

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets11, May 23, 2009.

1. 1individual

1individual Member

Can you stop spying on him? Get a life. Jesus!

2. Dei

Dei Member

Can we have the pictures where these dudes crash in Yao's house and take pictures with his mom?

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This is one of the first threads i've ever encountered where pretty much every post made me shake my head. Every one. Well done, all.

4. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

How do you make jeans that are too long for Yao? It's not like there's another length up from his.

6. Joevir

Joevir Member

In China, where can he go? almost at home.
    i think it is really tough for him to go away. will meet many crazy fans.
    imagine he stays at home, eats a lot...

7. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

http://sports.sina.com.cn/cba/2009-05-23/18574395176.shtml

Yao was interviewed by sina.com in the article (video included). He said the Rockets has "dropped everyone's glasses" (Chinese way to say "surprised everybody") in the Lakers series. He was very very excited to watch his teammates playing on the court and he believe the team has every reason to progress further next year.

When asked about his summer vacation, Yao said he wasn't prepared for it hence he is still not used to it. He joked that he is jobless now.

8. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Did they really have to cram Yao into that vehicle knowing he is having foot problems? Heck that picture makes me, wonder if being crammed into small cars and spaces isn't where a lot of his foot problems are coming from.

I mean with all the money and prestige Yao, the NBA and China should be making off of his talent, can they not have some car manufacture create a custom car or van that will fit Yao sitting in the passenger seat without having compact himself like a circus performer or clown?

9. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

rest easy this summer Yao...we'll need you in June 2010