1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao has fooled everyone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by danjojo, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olliez

olliez Member

this posts ooozes wisdom

:eek:

2. MFW2310

MFW2310 Member

Yao didn't fool anyone. He's right on track of where he's supposed to be - a project that will end up great. The only ones fooling anyone are the media and the fans themselves.

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Member

Care to expand on that thought, dfoolz?

Don't hurt yourself.

4. rm365

rm365 Member

Being forced to learn how to function in a structured offense is necessarily a bad thing. Once it starts clicking, that is.
    Also, its not Yao's fault how much people decide to hype him up... I'll never forget how all the "gurus" wrote him off as a bust before the guy even played a game... and then do the switcharoo and hype him up.
    I guess by being a fan of both Steve and Yao, I'm something of a rarity here... :)

5. lalala902102001

Time to trade Yao's ass. :D

6. danjojo

danjojo Member

This thread is terrible...and it's going on its 5th page...therefore, my conclusion is that it speaks wonders about the people posting on this board...

7. Yun

Yun Member

Yeah! I wonder what the thread's starter was thinking?:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.