1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Yao had blisters

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fromobile, Aug 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

doesn't need to be, he didn't have any problems up to now

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

If you play lots of ball and play hard, nothing can stop you from getting blisters. The blisters represent how hard Yao has been working to get his game back.

3. AGBee

AGBee Member

Yao isn't gellin.

4. AGBee

AGBee Member

Infected toe surgery?

5. cuddie

cuddie Member

I've never tried playing basketball with Dr. Scholls, how is it like?

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I'm not real sure I would put a minor surgery to repair an infection that he allowed to get bad as an injury. He had an infected toe that he didn't attend to, that's not something that comes back as long as you take better care of your feet.

Id be much more worried about actual bone/joint issues from bearing the weight he does.

the whole "injury prone" tag that folks place on both he and Mcgrady are a little over-used imo. Mcgrady's back hasn't been an issue since the Waco guy fixed it, and Yao has just had his first major foot injury this past year. That doesn't automatically mean he will continue to have issues like some around here like to constantly say.

7. tsunami

tsunami Member

so what??? I have too.

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

cool thanks.

is it late october yet?

9. daernoth

daernoth Member

Jesus... Yao needs to get a full time foot doctor to follow him around. Half his issues could have been prevented if his feet weren't so far away from his head. He can't even see what is going on down there. :)

10. Albert Einstain

Actually , the rebok seems to have only one client -Iverson . Yao 'd better change rebok for any other brand shoe . He may as well choose lining which is his homecountry's brand and is spporting other NBA rosters like shap and chuck. And anta is also avalible. But i frankly suggest him choose the newbalance which is most usefull when he is falling down.