1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao for Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jj3469, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

You think this bad, he has like 300 different id's on other sites. the guy is a yao-only-fan who has lost all sense of reality.

2. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Maybe 3 years ago

3. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

THEY COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE ROCKETS, they're agenda is all about yao.

1 person likes this.
  4. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Stop acting like you're a rockets fan. infact you are a boston and miami fan on other sites. .

5. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Especially the XF. The S-Types were sweet also, but they stay in the shop. Hell, most people who owned the old xjs replaced the motor with a small block chevy. What kind of bs is that?

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

the camry won't get everyone's attention or give you the smoothest ride, but It'll get you there,

7. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

I said it before and I have to say it again.

I read some people say Les won't trade him because he brings in $ (whether it is true or not).

I have yet to see one person say the Rockets shouldn't trade him because he brings in $.

Do you possess the intellectual ability to tell the difference?

Either you have your own agenda to lie about what they have said or you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

Which one is true?

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

No I don't have the intellectual ability and I am lying.

9. RocketForever

Or perhaps you have your own agenda. So which one is true?

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Yes, I have an agenda as well.

11. RocketForever

I don't mean to pick on you but you have made yourself too easy to be picked on.

Even a 3rd grader would have no problem to tell the difference between the meaning of:

"Les won't trade him because he brings in money" and

"the Rockets shouldn't trade him because he brings in money"

That's why I have to conclude that either you are really that dumb or you have your own agenda to lie.

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Even a 3rd grader would know that these opinions are not subjected to this thread alone, this isn't the first time it has come up and I guarantee you they have come up many many times. I am not hallucinating reading stupid comments

13. RocketForever

Where?

Link?

I read this board everyday and I can't even remember the last time I saw it.

Two years ago?

Eight years ago back in 2002?

How many people have said it?

One? Two? Five?

But then you tried to make it out like it is the consensus of a whole group of fans?

Can you see how dumb your assertion is now?

Did you purposefully make a dumb assertion like that?

14. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

If I close my eyes, the world around me doesn't exist. Is that the logic you are going by? The mere fact you aren't acknowledging that people say that all the time shows how ignorantly you are behaving.

To falsify a premise like that leaves no talking points.

15. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I am not BizzleRocket, I am a guy who watches basketball.

Maybe you should before you attempt to argue (and sadly fail at it).

16. Entropy

Entropy Member

Both guys seem to be getting injury prone. But with our style of play, we will need speed, which means Bosh. So I'd do that trade for Bosh + a pick.That leaves us a glaring whole at center, which will have to be fixed with the picks.

17. RocketForever

All the time? If it is really all the time, why is it so difficult for you to find a few links, huh?

Do you even know what the members of this site are most proud of? It is the fact that we support our assertion and opinion here with evidence like links. We are contempt of fools who pull stuffs from their ass, which is exactly what you are doing now

So, what's up with the "all the time"? How many times? At least 1,000? What about just find us 10 links out of the 1,000 times? Do it now.

18. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Head for head does mean something. Over a span of many games, if one player is outperforming another constantly, that one player is probably better.

Good analogy due to the fact that Howard stays healthy more often. But I am talking about who the better basketball player is. Would I trade Yao for Dwight? Yes due to the health concern. But once again, I am talking about better basketball player alone.

Big men do make their teammates, especially perimeter players. That is a fact. I am not sold that Dwight is so much better than Yao in that category.

As for making Nelson/Turkoglu all-stars. Where is your proof? Nelson was the leader of an almost undefeated St. Joes team while Turkoglu was a young key player on a contending Sacramento team and a starter for a young San Antonio team before coming to Orlando (who gave him the full MLE so they probably scouted him better than you did). Maybe (here is a crazy thought) they were good basketball players worthy of an All-Star game. I do not think Yao has any perimeter teammate that good excluding McGrady.

19. RocketForever

Your posts have a pattern. Your agenda and primary motive is to make a whole group of fans look bad by keep bringing up what a few fools have said before. Oh, he has said this 3 years ago and another person has said similar thing 7 years ago, so all 20,000 of you must share the same opinion. Once again, can you see how dumb your tactic is? Like I have said, you have made yourself too easy to be exposed.

20. Entropy

Entropy Member

Its easier to pigeon-hole and criticize an anonymous, amorphous group of people, labeling them without any justification for it, than to debate the points of each individual's argument.