1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao deserves better

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fa7999, Mar 15, 2006.

1. fa7999

fa7999 Member

A rising superstar with huge international following, always humble and ego free, Yao deserves better than this piece of s**t CD, JVG and Les assemble around him. :mad:

He will become the MDP in the league next season. No question. He probably will play at this level for 3-5 more years. Les needs to open up his wallet in a hurry (to use a portion of what he made of Yao to pay for lux tax!) to bring in some solid role players or borderline all stars to compliment Yao's game instead of scrubs that have no business playing in the league.

Yao has displayed huge loyalty to this franchise and it's time that the owner and the GM pay him back by surrounding him with competitive talent so that he and the Houston Rockets fans can realize their dreams: multiple titles in the next 5 seasons.

We can do it.

2. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

the fans deserve better too.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yao should be used to it.

This is just like watching the Chinese national team play.

DD

4. almostReady

almostReady Member

Even in CNT, there are a few pretty good shooters.

I AM losing faith in Gundy and whoever made the personnel decisions.

5. rocketsmetalspd

I am looking forward to next season when the Rockets will once again be redone. Yao will have a new team around him once again. I wish next season will be the season that the Rockets make a real run to the finals.

6. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Yao Ming doesn't like fans like you. And he says stop looking at his poster and imagining him in a Mavs or Kings uniform.

Go Rockets!

7. pchan

pchan Member

The thought of the current Yao with a half-way healthy T-mac has me drooling...

I agree Yao deserves better. However, looking at the positive, this current group plus T-mac injury really give Yao the room to develop into DA MAN.

I think with Yao's temperament, he needs a team adversity likes this season to really force him into being the main man.

I think that is no coincidence that Yao is playing the best ball right now. He knows now that he has to be the man. Once he realizes he can be this good, he would just continue to be the leader from now on.

8. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Swift/Head/1st rounder for Troy Murphy.

As much as I want the old Tracy back, I don't want him to be logging 40+ min/game and hoisting up 20 shots a game. If we can get 20/10 from Yao, 20ppg from Tmac and add Murphy's 16-17/9, I think we'll be a lot better off. Move Tracy to the 2 and find a serviceable 3...PLEASE!

9. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

The role needs to switch next yr:

Yao 25pts per game

Tmac 23pts per game

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I really wish the Rockets had someone that would get a little dirty, occasionally.

When Nowitski gets going...foul him...but HARD, put a bow on his noggin.....

We are just too danged nice.

DD

11. GrapeJuices

GrapeJuices Contributing Member

I must admit all these open bricks are pissing the **** out of me and making me cry out of misery. I sometimes wonder why i make myself watch all this horrible shooting outside of Yao. BUT, i am happy this happened, i believed had this not happened... Yao would not of emerged as dominant as he is today. Basically, yao probaly thought, we're goign to get our ass kick anyways so i might as well stop being scared and just take over the game.

I'm seriously getting tired of all these Yao threads, CAN WE STOP posting 20394820349829034 post about yao ming in 10 minutes?

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Mac and Yao are not enough

We Need Folc that can SIMPLY HIT AN OPEN SHOT!

Rocket River

13. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

couldn't say it better......

14. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i agree. it's not JVG or CD. if tmac and yao were healthy all season we would be in 4th or 5th place. we would be a VERY good team.

people need to start seeing the real problem. we have no heart until the 4th qtr.

15. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

it's just sad. we got 2 stars on our teams who draws double team and we have noooot one idiot who can hit an open shot.

pathetic.

16. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

Now I know why Bogans has been traded 3 times already in 3 seasons. I know why Luther Head was 24th pick. I know why Juwan Howard has been on losing teams his whole career.

17. user

user Member

JVG acquired too much brainless tough guys. We need at least some brain in the backcourt. With Jon Barry retired, no brain back there.

You think JVG bring the medicore Knicks to the NBA final. Well, all the team that JVG will ever assembly are medicore because he only want tough players with no brain.

18. qian

qian Contributing Member

Bogans 1 for 13 last game, 2 for 12 this game. What happened to his hands? he looks good for the first couple games.

19. tracymingreedy

tracymingreedy Contributing Member

Houston's Preimeters are like headless fly, just run to the basket and find nowhere to go. Except Yao, all other guys should not have played in NBAAAAAAAAAAA. :mad:

20. user

user Member

Have to give some credit to CD. He picked up the only one in the draft named Head. But as we all know, when the Head arrived the Houston, CD found out that there are nothing inside the head. :(