1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao calms Francis, who's triple-dip' sinks Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by story_teller, Mar 22, 2003.

1. RocKeTFreAK311

Man I would be perfically fine with francis averagin 13 ppg if hes gettin 12 apg am i right?

2. story_teller

story_teller Member

Oh and I just wanted to add, that was pretty much the reason I started this thread. I think it's real cool seeing how Francis and Yao are really developing a great repoir on the court with each other. They are the corner-stones of the Rockets.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

He really needs to keep the ball up high though. Knock down that number of TO's. Keep the ball around his head.

Stevie is the man right now. It's his team. But the co-leader is arriving. Yao Ming. :cool:

4. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

Yao has been getting a lot of turnovers....

too bad he's unable to just get the ball and put it in right away. He always has to bring the ball down.....and that's where three people are hacking at him and he gets called for traveling or loses the ball.....

PATIENCE.

He's already amazing.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Jason Williams has a lot of talent. If someone on his team can keep him constantly calmed down, he might be one of the top five point guards in this league.

6. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

This is huge. The key to the Rockets' development into a real playoff team will be Yao's emergence as the team's leader.

The team leader isn't the guy who gets told he's the team leader. The team leader is the guy who does the telling.

7. jamalccc

jamalccc Member

Great post!

8. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

And great quote too ;)