1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[yahoo sports]Now Steve Francis is getting the China bug

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Sep 15, 2010.

?

Would you like to see Steve in China?

1. Yes

74 vote(s)
    78.7%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    6.4%
  3. This will be revenge for them sending us Yi

14 vote(s)
    14.9%
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...ancis-is-getting-the-China-bug?urn=nba-269624

2. dropshot001

dropshot001 Member

Good move for francis. He still has talent but just not at the nba level. Going to china would work well for him and for his marketability

3. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Coaching? Steve?

ROFLMAO !!

He never understood the danged game when he was playing it....oh man....that is rich...Francis a coach.

DD

5. SunsRocketsfan

d) I don't care.. the guy is a washed up arrogant nutcase. Sucks he was a Rocket.

6. SunsRocketsfan

"I will play in China if the money is good"

This is what I meant he is a arrogant prick. He'd be lucky if anyone wants to pay him anything to play a game.. He clearly is all about the money. The things he said in that interview with SLAM was ridiculous and sealed my view on Francis. I thought Marbury or Iverson had a bad attitude but Francis is worse.

7. Raven

Raven Member

I like Steve (even though he screwed Yao out of a ROY award), but he's no different that Iverson or Marbury. Notice that all three are close to the same age, and all got tons of recognition before they won anything, and that all three were selfish, and that all three ended their careers ugly. They all wanted to be the next Mike, but they didn't have a clue then, and they don't have a clue now.

8. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i'm sorry how exactly did steve screw yao out of the ROY? I would say it would have to do more with Rudy T not being able to coach the last few weeks of the season and the team narrowly missing the playoffs had more to do with it. Also factor in the total crow 90% of the sportswriters would have to eat if yao was ROY

9. Macfly

Macfly Member

Most of the Chinese fans love Steve