1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo] Pettitte may corroborate HGH accusation against Clemens

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by countingcrow, Jan 29, 2008.

1. codell

codell Contributing Member

I believe he confessed all the way during his deposition, no?

2. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Definitely agree.

Yeah he lied once. But he was blindsided by an LA Times story that turned out false...who wouldn't have panicked and withhold the truth in that situation. But when confronted with the facts...he admitted his wrong doing. And he even went further, and I would assume, revealed everything he knew during his deposition...he admitted to using again and even told the truth about a good friend that could very well expose him as a steroid user and a liar. He seems like a guy that stands by his convictions, and that is to be respected

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Geez, i'll forgive virtually anyone. I think part of that is why I have such a hard time to condemn Roger on this stuff, despite the fact I'm not exactly what one would call a Roger fan.

But I'm gonna qusstion the veracity of their statements when they keep changing them.

The part about it being just once wasn't casual....it was the big, "yeah, but..." that was used as a tool to seek the public's forgiveness. And it was a load of crap. He played the, "I was doing it for the good of the team to get back on the field from an injury that one time..." card. Please. That's the very substance of the statement. It had impact because of that.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

THREE people cooberated McNamee's story.

Andy Pettite, Chuck Knocblouch, and Debbie Clemens....

Roger is guilty.......very little doubt of that.

DD

5. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

Here's my question about the bloody gauze. Shouldn't they be looking for traces of B12 on that gauze and not HGH? You can never prove exactly when any HGH found on that gauze could have been put there but if B12 is found this would disprove McNamee's assertion that he never gave Roger any B12 injections.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Or in the needles too....either B12 or Lidocaine.......if none of those are found.......well.....