1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Leauge Question

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by FlyerFanatic, Mar 28, 2004.

1. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

I am trying to propose a trade to someone, and I trading 2 players for 2 players, but when i try to go on it says uneven trade, and wants me to drop players, anyone know what the problem is?

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Maybe Yahoo has implemented a system where grossly unfair trades are not allowed to go through. Who were the players involved?

3. FlyerFanatic

Supporting Member

Oh ok, i was trying to trade Jeter and Ortiz for Delgado, the reason i chose Ortiz is cuz the kid is a Red Sox fan, figured he might lean towards it because of how much of a fan he is

4. FlyerFanatic

Supporting Member

Actually there is another problem, I added someone else to the deal so now it lets me review the trade before i do it, but after that it says error: the move will put me over the roster size, but i am giving up 3 players for 1, why is this?