1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yahoo Contributor Network Fan Articles

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by durvasa, Sep 13, 2013.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

In the last month and a half, there have been 7 threads created in the GARM purporting to be Rockets articles from Yahoo Sports.

[Yahoo] Asik rightfully available and wanted

(YAHOO) Step Aside, Kobe Bryant: Houston Rockets' James Harden Is the Best Shooting Guard

[horrible yahoo article]Most Despised Houston Rocket Ever

Rockets best 2nd rd picks of all time Yahoo

[Yahoo] Eight Numbers that Will Improve Next Season for the Houston Rockets

Harden is better than Melo (Yahoo)

[Yahoo! Sports] Emergence of Patrick Beverley

With experienced columnists like Adrian Wojnorowski, Marc Spears, and Kelly Dwyer, Yahoo is a respected brand for NBA coverage so most of us will enthusiastically click on these links. The problem is that each and every one of these last 7 threads has been from Yahoo Contributor Network (YCN), and specifically from one fan who apparently has a lot to say about the Rockets and is digging the platform that YCN gives him.

Now, I don't have a problem with a separate thread being created for each of these articles, so long as the title is clearly tagged as Yahoo Contributor Network. Considering that 100% of the time this has not happened, I'm proposing this thread to be used exclusively for these articles. I'm hoping a moderator will be kind enough to merge any threads not explicitly marked as Yahoo Contributor Network into this thread (or simply lock them, as they please).

2 people like this.
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

It's me.

DD

1 person likes this.
  3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

7 whole threads?! In a month and a half?! That's more than 1 a week!

4. NotChandlerParsons

If I never read a YCN article again it'll be too soon.