1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Y! Sports] Wade, James, Bosh to meet to try & finalize plans

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 6, 2010.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ys-freeagentcall070510

2. BetterThanEver

NY bombs out on Wade and Lebron!

3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

Bosh: "**** you guys, I'm going to Houston"

4. TTRocket

TTRocket Member

5. rockets934life

If are picks weren't at stake, I would love for Lebron to go heel and announce he is going to the Knicks while Bosh and Wade grow a pair and go to Houston and Miami.

6. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

hopefully they all stay where they are at, and then wade and james recruit boozer. what if there is a sign and trade and the jazz add side show bob, that would be so fitting.

7. vcchlw

vcchlw Member

As long as NONE of them goes to NY, I am happy.

8. rhinomft

rhinomft Member

They are like a bunch of women having to go to the restroom together at dinner. Enough already!

1 person likes this.
  9. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

I will freaking laugh if they all return to their former team.

10. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

wow why dont u want bosh?

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

And we all know women aren't using the restroom when they go in groups of three! Powder my nose my ass! They're Gossiping in there! GTFO! It's time to go! CHECK PLEASE!

12. speedball

speedball Member

i would love it is someone at the phone company company crashed that call and scooped his big announcement thursday.

13. Dream Shake 81

Dont you guys know they all WILL be on the same team. They are just trying to figure out what city it will be in. - all the misdirection is to make sure the deal is sweet for the trio.

The longer they wait the more desperate all the teams will get. So lets say they have all chosen they want to go to the Heat or the Bulls (both cool cities)
    They sit n the phone and say:
    LeBron: "ok guys lets go to the bulls"

Wade interjects and says: "well... I think I can get Pat to sign player X if I stayed home. AND I dont have to sell my place. Pluss, have yall seeeen S.Beach!"

Bosh says "look i dont give a **** I just need to get paid. Yall fools are making money off the court..im not!".

LeBron says " It dont matter fools! We will rings for like 5 years minimum... worth more the an extra 5 mil a year...BOSH. Stop b****ing, ill pay you dammit!" Stern is on my back to go to the bulls - he wants another marquee match up in the finals...You know he gonna get us there!

Wade: " L2MS..."

Deal done.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. chief

chief Member

verywell said---

16. chief

chief Member

i think at least 2 of them--will end up in chicago with derrick rose and jokim noah--id bet on it---but all three ending up in chicago is also a possibility--if chicago has that much money--not sure they do--also it would be hard for everyone to share the ball that way---but i see at least 2 going to chicago--

17. jlwee

jlwee Member

I don't get it. What's the point for Lebron to go back Cleveland except they can offer more money? The Cavs will be worse than last year there is zero chance they can make drastic roster change(they have no talents to trade) to challenge the title.
    If Lebron were serious about winning, he should consider joinin Bulls with Bosh, sorry Rockets fans, at least the Bulls are more stacked at talents compare to other teams.

18. LandryMegaBeast

if these 3 guys end up together... no matter which team gets them.. they will not be a championship contender. the starting lineup will be Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, crappy center and crappy pg. but dont worry, theyll be backed up by the wonderful scrubby bench that this team (lets just say Miami) will have.

IMO big3 = bad idea.. big 2 on the other hand could be beneficial to a team like chicago who already have an all-star point guard in Derrick Rose and a hell of a center in Joakim Noah. problem is, the bulls are the only team that could really pull this off and be successful... the knicks screwed themselves by getting stat at the max because, lets face it, he's good but not max contract good... miami has completely destroyed their roster because they want all three..

the nets may be able to pull it off because they have Harris, Lopez, and now Derrick Favors, but bottom line: the teams that could potentially be successful with the bigs in this free agent class are the once who have solid, hardworking point guards and centers (Chicago: drose & noah; NJ: Harris & Lopez)

19. Air Force

Air Force Member

it is almost definite that Rockets has no chance to get BOsh.