1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Y does ESPN do this

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AMS_blackwidow, Dec 4, 2002.

1. AMS_blackwidow

i dunno Y? but espn still hasnt figured out that they repeatedly switch moochie norris and terrance morris on their scoreboard, it is very annoying and ticks the hell out of us ppl who dont get rocks game on TV. and those of us that have to get info off the internet.. maybe his back to back good games will make espn realize their mistakes. they reallly suck .. does anyone know of another website that has a nice live scoreboard. i know nba.com does but they dont include the blocks or steals so that sucks too.

dear lord help ESPN!!!!!

GO ROCKETS!!!!
    and get BOKI and Griff in their together:D

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Their Box scores are fine it is just their FLASH powered "GAME CAST" that does this. I did email ESPN about this but obviously it didn't do them any good.

Chris

3. slayer700506

slayer700506 Member

4. tikwanleap

tikwanleap Contributing Member

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I really think ESPN's GAME CAST is VERY cool! I like it better than the other sports website game information. But sometimes it gets a little buggy. Sportsline and NBA.com are where I go if the GAME CAST is not working.

Chris

6. AMS_blackwidow

the gamecast is cool and all but they always screw up sumthing or another. the other day they forgot to put KT on the gamecast at all. and he was the leading scorer thrrough 3 quarters. .... HOW do u forget the teams 3rd best player from a year ago???? and i just cheked out sportsline.com its pretty sweet, and the yahoo one is aite... but nba.com never has all the Stats

btw i emaild them also, no reply though

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It's not only the gamecast thing, it's also the game update thing. Everything that's updated live. And they have had it messed up with these two for ages.