1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Y’all getting haircuts or gonna wait it out for a while?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Yordan, Mar 19, 2020.

1. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

When im not haircut fasting i cut it myself.

Jontro likes this.
  2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I shave mine so no issue there, and I typically trim my own beard. My sons both like the undercut style. I shaved the back and sides of their heads yesterday, leaving the top alone. Getting longer than they'd like but I'm not messing with that part. Clippers I can handle...scissors not so much.

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I get mine cut with a 0 setting on the sides up fairly high...and then cut short on top and parted on side. Do I buy clippers and trust my wife to cut that correctly? :) I have a cowlick toward the back of my hair i manage fine with gel....of course, other than the office or the store, where am I going? lol

4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

No, you do not. I just use a 0 all over so I don't have to worry about the many cowlicks I used to have when I had hair.

MadMax likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Mid May for barbershops/gyms to open

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

7. SemisolidSnake

I'm not sure what to do. My hair has not reached the critical mass point where my bangs droop into my eyes and mess up my contacts. But it's getting close.

Furthermore, it's not doing me any favors, lookswise. My hair is thinning on top, and long hair just kind of drags the whole limp mess down and makes it even more obvious. Luckily, I'm tall so people aren't looking at the top of my head much, but still, it's a problem.

I've thought about just taking my beard trimmer and going full buzz. I usually get a 3 on the sides anyway, so I could just go with that or a little longer all the way around. Hair would be a little perkier and wouldn't contrast with the thin parts so much.

However, I'm already past due to get my driver's license renewed, and I have to get a new picture taken. I obviously can't now since the DMV is closed, but when it reopens, I don't want to be sporting weird, short, high school hair in my photo for the next decade. So, here I sit doing nothing.

jcf likes this.
  8. Asian Sensation

Pix of hair/head?

9. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

I haven't been cutting hair (I just do a one all over, well my wife does it), but have been too lazy to do it. I have a feeling they're going to make us go back to work within 2 or 3 weeks, so I think I'll go ahead and get a cut.

Haven't been shaving either.

Honestly, I think I just like being able to wake up and be ready and not have anything to do with my hair. It's just easier.

10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Well it's that time again...I'm thinking of just giving my barber an N95 mask and let him come to the house and take care of business.

11. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

my hair has semi fro'd out. i wanted to go for the full homeless caveman look through all of this and not shave as well, but had a conference meeting a couple of weeks ago so had to trim up. today i was forced to make the unfortunate decision to shave my mustache as it has never been this long before and it started getting into my mouth and really pissed me off when i eat. my beard is going strong tho.

Poloshirtbandit likes this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

Barbershops allowed to open starting Friday may 8th if they choose

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm not goin, shiettttt. Good luck.

Poloshirtbandit and arkoe like this.
  15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I think this pandemic is going to shift hairstyles drastically to messy and long. I also hope that beards will go out because really, you shouldn't have one when you wear a mask.

Yung-T likes this.
  16. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

May 18, I believe.

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

My wife did an excellent job on my two boys. I might pull the trigger and let her do it.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Nope. May 8th. Gyms are May 18th

MadMax likes this.
  19. Exiled

Exiled Member

my hair is usually long but now i could be mistaken as a male prostitute

[​IMG]

jcf and Yung-T like this.
  20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew