1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Xbox One] Destiny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nippystix, Sep 3, 2014.

1. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

yea im 29, im with a random right now on VoG, i sent you an invite..

2. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

Oh, got it, didnt realize it was you. I'll add and help next go around!

3. JamesC

JamesC Member

Every other time I try to play the game I get error code marionberry. Anybody else having this issue?

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

When that happens make sure to restart your entire Xbox. If you have it set to instant on, when you press power it isn't really turning off. So either go into the menu settings and restart that way, or hold the power button down until it restarts.

1 person likes this.
  5. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Just unplug it to clear the ram in the machine.

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Or he can just restart it through the software and not potentially damage his machine by unplugging it 8,000 times, not to mention possibly corrupting his hard drive. Please tell me you don't work in IT.

7. benchmoochie

i restarted it 20 times the way you did and it didn't work.

#347 benchmoochie, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  8. benchmoochie

If you have to unplug it or restart it 8000 times then that's a serious problem. I wouldnt be gaming after that

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Because xbox live is down right now.

10. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Just got the game for Christmas, it'll be a while before I'm any good, but should be fun! I decided to go Warlock...hopefully that wasn't a mistake

11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It wasn't.

12. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

anyone around a mid 20 level player who is on daily who wants to do the daily missions? gets old doing the missions by myself

13. Christopher

Christopher Member

I don't mind helping people through things or even dragging people in to do raids. It's actually a heap of fun helping lower level players through missions and even just on patrol.

I dragged in one of you lot the other day to finish Crota though and who ever it was didn't say a word on their mic, got the check point, took everyone to orbit as we were all saying not to, then quit. P*issed me and everyone else trying to finish the raid right off.

I now just need either a raid helmet or body armour to get to level 32. That and the radiant shards. Grindy grind for this Exo Titan!

14. FlyerFanatic

Supporting Member

cool man...i'm down for that.

my GT: sacrificebunts

i may have added you already...did a following spree like a week ago...if not what was your GT again?

15. Christopher

Christopher Member

GT: LeagueFreak

16. FlyerFanatic

Supporting Member

i added ya man...i'm usually on a few hours every night...so if you see me on send a chat invite or whatever..we'll get after it

17. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Got a legendary engram (I've never gotten an exotic drop before), and I said I have a feeling this one is an exotic. And it was...No land beyond. Did I mention I just bought that colossal piece of **** from Xur? Hahahahaha, sharded.

18. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

they say the drops are random but i bet purchases trigger drops.. i bought a chest piece from xur, then in my next few games an exotic chest piece was decrypted by rahool.. anyway, damn, no land beyond, that sucks. destinys sub kept me away from making that mistake. honestly purchasing weapons requires such a grind i do research before spending those crucible marks/strange coin..

19. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

Was debating on getting Destiny or Shadow of Mordor today. Watched Angry Joe's review on Destiny and instantly got SOM. How is it for you guys that have it? Is it still reptitive and grindy?

20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I knew it sucked before I bought it. They'll buff it eventually and I love snipers. I definitely wouldn't have spent the coins on it had I known I was going to get one dropped though... ah well, free shard.