1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Xbox) NBA 2k12 Online Association - For those who do not have 2k13

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketboi, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

Anyone care to join it?

Fantasy Draft -Yes
    30 Teams
    We will do 29 games per season.

Anyone Interested, hit me up, ill give you the password.

Only serious players, people who will actually be active, im currently in 2 and they are dead. I want people who are going to play and be on.

and yes, i know, i dont have 2k13

2. BigBird

BigBird Member

dawg those servers are gonna die soon. get 2k13

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Just go ahead and get 2k13. The Xbox Clutchfans league is about to draft tomorrow and there are still a few teams left.

Not to mention 2k13 is a far better game than 2k12.

4. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

:( are you gonna buy me 2k13? money is extremely tight right now.

its not like i want too have 2k12, i just cant afford any new games right now.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Take in some of your old games to Gamestop? If you use old games and trade them in towards a new game, you get a discount towards that new game. If you have enough old games, they could pay for 2k13 themselves.