1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

XBOX Live hits 6 million users

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tbplayer22, Mar 6, 2007.

1. tbplayer22

tbplayer22 Member

Live hits 6 million users 4 months early

Posted Mar 6th 2007 12:00PM by David Dreger
    Filed under: News, Xbox Live
    GamerscoreBlog put up a fact sheet about Xbox Live to date, announcing they've hit 6,000,000 Xbox Live users four months ahead of schedule. Along with that, they have some spiffy trivia bullet points that might suit your fancy. First, Xbox Live members have unlocked around 300 million Achievements, netting a staggering total of 7.5 billion Gamerscore. Also, 5 billion MS points have been purchased for use over Xbox Live Marketplace. The top three played games worldwide on the 360 are Halo 2, Gears of War, and Hexic HD, and the top downloaded XBLA games Street Fighter II, Bankshot Billiards 2 and Marble Blast Ultra. So there's some cool news you can use. Or at least keep in mind next time you get an Achievement or use Marketplace.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/03/06/live-hits-6-million-users-4-months-early/

I don't know about ya'll, but to me of the 3 major systems Live is by far the most advanced and user friendly online setup. Sony and Ninetendo have some catching up to do to catch the progress that Live has made.

2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I don't think Nintendo is even trying. And Sony wants to try something a little different it seems.

It would be interesting to see how much of a factor the online strategies for each will be in the next 5-6 years.

3. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I need some help from the xbox live crowd.

I bought the wireless adapter today. The signal comes from another room in the house Im in. My computer detects as good of a signal as you can possible get, but the wireless adapter isnt picking up anything. Any advice? Im about to crush the 360 against the wall...that way, at least Ive taken it out of business before it gives me the 3 rings of death.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who wants some?

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what kind of security settings do u have on your router?
    you should set it to WEP.

6. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Not surprising since they have so much experience in developing. I completely agree