1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Xbox 360 question?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Francis3422, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Guys... It seems like I remember my Xbox being a 4 GB version (bought a few years ago) Am finding that I am unable to play COD Ghosts or GTA. When I look at my options on clearing memory, there isn't even that much to clear out. It seems like this is just a 2 GB Xbox 360.

Normal to be having these issues? I guess I knew I would regret going cheap.

2. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Should of bought a ps3 breh

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Get a flash drive all problems solved

4. rawool

rawool Member

Yeah, you can use a USB flash drive. You can get a decent 8/16GB stick for like ~$15. When you install games, it may be a little slow, but reading/loading should be fine.

5. lpbman

lpbman Member

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

theres alwasy going to be space in the hdd that is reserved for system functions once its formatted. so if youre only getting 2gb out of a 4gb drive than thats normal.. a flash drive is a good alternative i would recommend going bigger than 8gb to a 16 gb.. eventually you will come across a game that requires 7 gb plus of storage.. like GTA, you cannot fit gta on an 8gb flash drive.. i believe the install size of the gta install disc is around 7.76 or so and a formatted 8gb stick will only offer about 6.3 gbs of install space.. get a 16gb from microcenter for like $8..

7. Hmm

Hmm Member

Pshaw!

What he should've done was gotten a proper 250GB HDD Xbox or better ...

8. Hmm

Hmm Member

Xbox 360**