1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WWE legend Chyna Dead

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LAFIRMA22, Apr 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Her and Farah...

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

How Mick Foley is not only alive and well, but speaks and writes intelligently is a complete mystery to me. He's taken more physical punishment to his head and every other part of his body than pretty much anyone else.

3. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Foley wasn't really known as a drug user though. So staying away from that probably helped him. I am surprised he didn't get hooked on pain pills or something though

4. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

It was gruesome seeing Foley get nailed with 10 unprotected chair shots to the head (while handcuffed) in that infamous I Quit match against The Rock in '99 at the Royal Rumble. Just like you, I am amazed at his functioning in daily life since then, 17 years later, without many reported issues.

[​IMG]

5. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I admit it. I watched.