1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS : Sony Cybershot DSC-H9 8.2 MP 15x Optical Zoom

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by moestavern19, Apr 25, 2008.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

WTS : Sony Cybershot DSC-H9 8.1 MP 15x Optical Zoom

I will have one of these in my possession shortly... If you've seen any of the pictures Miguel has posted from the Rockets games lately... this camera is the same model he has used to get those nice shots of the power dancers from the upper deck... Thats what a 15x optical zoom will do for you.

Again dig up Miguel's thread in the hangout about Stalking somebody to see the picture quality you can achieve with this camera from the upper deck.

Game 5 is coming soon... Don't you wish you could take shots like those?

EDIT - I will ship to anywhere in the US... except Arkansas. :p

2ND EDIT - The Camera just arrived and it is in GREAT condition. No scratches on the lens or LCD screen.

• Description:
      Sony Cybershot DSC-H9 8MP Digital Camera With 15x Optical Image Stabilization Zoom manufactured by Sony is a popular CAMERAS product at Comp-U-Plus. Experience more creative power to capture life s greatest moments with the Cybershot DSC-H9 digital camera. This high-performance camera impresses with 8.1 megapixel clarity, 15X optical zoom, Advanced Sports Mode, and the NightShot system for shooting in darkness by infrared light. Super SteadyShot optical image stabilization and high sensitivity (ISO 3200) mode allow low-light shots without flash to preserve the mood, Face Detection brings out the best in faces, and HD (high definition) output lets you share memories in spectacular high definition detail on compatible HDTV screens. DSCH9B is frequently referenced by its UPC code: . More Info & Product Specification

More Info & Product Specifications:
      # Included Accessories: NP-BG1 rechargeable battery, BC-CSG battery charger, Flower Lens Hood, Lens Adaptor Ring, Lens cap with strap, A/V and USB multi-connector cables, Shoulder strap, Remote Commander® & Software CD-ROM
      # 8.1 Megapixel stills, up to 640x480 VGA at 30 fps
      # 31MB Internal Flash Memory - We recommends purchasing an Optional 1GB Memory Stick®
      # Pro Duo ® for practical usage
      # 3.0-inch Flip-up Clear Photo LCD
      # 0.2-inch 201k LCD, TTL EVF Viewfinder
      # Imaging Device: 1/2.5-inch Super HAD™ CCD
      # White Balance: Automatic, Cloudy, Daylight, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent 2, Fluorescent 3, Incandescent, Flash and Manual
      # Self Timer: 10, 2 seconds & off
      # Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 8 Groups, 4 Aspheric Elements/ 1 ED
      # Flash Modes: Auto, Forced On, Forced Off and Slow Synch
      # Focal Length: 5.2 - 78 mm
      # 35mm Equivalent: 31 - 465 mm
      # Shutter Speed: 1/4-1/4000 seconds (Auto), 1-1/4000 seconds (Program Auto), 8 - 1/2000 (Aperture Priority), 30-inch - 1/4000 (Manual/Shutter Priority)
      # Scene Modes: Beach, High Sensitivity, Landscape, Snow, Soft Snap, Twilight and Twilight Portrait
      # ISO: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 and 3200
      # Operating system Compatibility: Microsoft 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home and Professional, Macintosh OS 9.1, 9.2, OS X (10.0-10.4)
      # Product also known as: DSCH9B

Considering the prices I've seen online and checking ebay.

I'll be asking $300.

Again, the Camera is in excellent condition, comes in its original box and includes everything.

#1 moestavern19, Apr 25, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
  2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Will you ship to.......aw never mind. LOL! :D ;)

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Camera just came in.

Its a nice'in.

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I want it.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

6. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

nice camera

[​IMG]

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

8. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Since moes is using my pics without my consent :eek: (kidding)

Here's my flickr account, should you want to look at other pics taken with the camera

http://www.flickr.com/mmolinajr/

9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Dude, was that from Game 2 from where we were sitting? That's freaking awesome! :eek:

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Did anyone have an offer?

If not I'm Gonna put this up on Craigslist.