1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WTS] Clyde Drexler Phi Slamma Jamma Jersey

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ryan17wagner, Jul 26, 2007.

1. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Why is it so cheap? Just wondering b/c I would love to add it to my collection.

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Thought you only had 30 dollars?

And KashMoney? More like KoinNickels

3. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

LOL... KashMoney is my nickname in real life. Everyone calls me Kash so its not just that I use it on the board.

And the reason I'm KoinNickels at the current moment is that I have to piss off my money on a thing called education in the hopes that in 3 years when I'm done with law school and pass the BAR, I will be making 6 figures.

Damn education! It's all because of the stupid kids in CA that screw up the public school system and as a result, people think the way to fix the problem is toss more money at it. Then for those of us who do get a chance to get into an institute of higher education, thats when we need up in the poor house just so that when can get a BA or BS that can't get you **** in todays world!

4. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Also, since its on Ebay, I will probably just buy this on my Amex. So I didn't lie when I said that at the moment, I only have like $30 bucks in my bank account. In September, however, I will get a $3,000 refund check from my college so sunny days are just ahead.... lol

5. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Special Clutchfans rate.

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Auction will probably end at around $200, going rate for most of these type of items, if it were mounted and framed it'd go for a lot more

7. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

Opps... Didn't realize it was an auction. Most of the stuff I buy on E-bay are usually just the Buy It Now stuff.

Hope you make $$$$$. Might get a little too rich for my blood.