1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS 75 gallon saltwater aquarium

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by bmb4516, Apr 3, 2008.

1. bmb4516

bmb4516 Member

Howdy,

I just got an internship this fall in Washington, D.C. and I will not be able to take my saltwater tank with me.

I am giving away the fish to good homes and I am selling the tank. The tank is very healthy and has been running now for about 2 years. The fish are all that old as well.

75 gallon fish only with live rock. Protein skimmer, canister filter, CF lighting. I have a hood with metal halide as well, but the balast blew out so if you can fix it you can have MH as well.

The total set up cost about $1800. Pick up in College Station only. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Fish in the tank right now:

1 Dogface puffer
    1 Humuhumu trigger
    1 Maroon clown
    1 Dragon goby
    1 Velvet damsel

Email me at beau.brunson@gmail.com

2. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

man that must be hard to maintain

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I remember playing around on the facebook market place like a year ago and seeing a guy (obviously you) offering a job to someone who could provide maintenance to his aquarium in CStation. Small world.

4. bmb4516

bmb4516 Member

Wasn't me, I've done all my own maintenance the entire time I've had my tank.