1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTF is wrong with the Suns?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fa7999, Mar 28, 2006.

1. fa7999

fa7999 Member

After being humiliated by the Nets, they let Milwaukee score 101 points in 3 quarters tonight (including a 43 point barrage in 3rd quarter).

This happens on a night when Nash goes 9-10 from the floor. Sure Amare did not play and Diaw is exposed as a pseudo center. But I seriously feel that the Suns deserve better.

Thoughts?

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Suck the Funs! They deserve to sux on a nutt.

3. jlwee

jlwee Member

According to some analysts, Biaw is the best center in the western conference.... :D

Didnt watch the game but lookin at the boxscore, Bucks are shooting above 65% :eek: ... guess the suns' defense suck!

4. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

IT'S THE PATRICK EWING EFFECT!

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

the suns can burn in hell for all I care.

Glad to see them getting pwned.

6. pchan

pchan Member

The Suns can't play D
    that's the problem.

I have 3 SUNs on my fantasy team.. so I have been watching them somewhat this year. Their D is really soft, they don't blow out opponents easily because they let them score a lot too.

I am glad they are sucking it up this week, since I have no game this week, but next week they better start winning and put up good numbers... need them in my fantasy playoff :p

7. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

actually...amare's injured again...for the season.

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

and so it begins...

9. istream

istream Member

I've been really impressed with the Suns so far since they lead their division without their version of TMAC, aka best player. IMO, losing streak is temporary and they'll bring it in the playoffs...

10. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

i find it really hard to beat a team that shoots 60%

11. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

I'm in the EXACT same position (3 players are Diaw, Marion and Raja). They got me this first week by, but they better be ready next week!

12. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

It looks like the Suns play a similar collapsing-style defense as we do (except they have quick rotators at all 5 positions), and are prone to giving up open perimeter shots. If the oppenent is hitting it's jumpers then they will give up a ton of points.

13. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

Honestly, I think Amare coming back, really bothered the chemistry of the team. He really only has played with two players (Nash, Marion). He wasn't completely healthy and by putting him back in the line up the rotations and player assignments were different. I think with Amare getting shut down again and not having that hanging over there heads, they should go back to scoring alot points and a Western Conference Final matchup with either Texas team and lose.

14. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

when their shots arent falling, any team can beat them, because they don't have a reliable big man.

15. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

They've got Boris Diaw.

Best center in the West. ;)

16. xcomputerman

xcomputerman Contributing Member

What's wrong with the Suns? They ran into the Nets last night, that's what. They'll be back to their winning ways soon enough. We already know they're not going to get past San Antonio in the playoffs anyway.

Right now the Nets are by far the most underrated team in the NBA. They're clicking and firing on all cylinders like nobody else and look to be very dangerous in the playoffs. I had the pleasure of watching them beat the Mavericks into submission the other day, and I was greatly impressed. Don't be surprised if Detroit doesn't make it to the finals.

17. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Agree with heart

First post...thx clutch for the free registration.

18. dividend

dividend Member

I have no sympathy for them... they were having too many laughs and giggles when they blew out the Rockets.. I'm glad to see them on the other side of a blow-out... When they played the us, JVG put up the white flag pretty early, but they left their starters in too long for my taste

19. C-Kompii

C-Kompii Member

Their best player is easily Nash, not Amare.

-G'day-

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yep, they guard the paint and let people shoot the jumpers. Teams with hot streak shooters can blow them out with a good shooting night. And that's why a poor shooting team like us didn't beat them. :(