1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTB: Retro Video Games

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by CJLarson, Jan 3, 2013.

1. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I'm looking for a power cable for the SNES as well as an expansion pack for the N64.

Games I am looking for include: Super Mario World, Killer Instinct, Lion King, Aladdin, any Donkey Kong games for SNES, Donkey Kong 64 and Majora's Mask.

I'm also interested in any Zelda games from SNES and NES.

Thanks in advance.

2. MykTek

MykTek Member

3. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Also looking for Banjo Kazooie.

The problem with those retro game stores is that they are typically a bit overpriced in my opinion. I came here to see if anyone has anything I'm interested in first, then as a last resort I would look at various shops. Thanks though.

4. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

I have donkey kong, killer instinct, and super mario world that i can sell u

5. VanityHalfBlack

Ebay is your best bet bro... I bought my dreamcast from there, good deal too..

6. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Email me through the board to let me know prices.

7. Ras137

Ras137 Contributing Member

Yes I definitely recommend gameover. They have quite the selection. You may also try games plus (http://www.gamesplusus.com/pages/Locations.html), they may have what you need (though with a lot less selection than gameover) which depending on where you live may be a bit closer than gameover.