1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy WTB 2,3 or 4 tickets to Game 6

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Louka, May 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

I have not decided to go to the game, but if anyone is offering lower bowl corner seats for no more than $75ea I will buy them.

I understand this is way below face value, but if someone can't go last minute, they know who to call... :cool:

(2) four,ten, 57 ten, text me

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

3. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Just walk around toyota center before the game or check on Craigslist for people that can't go. won't find anything until like 8pm though.

4. Louka

yea, I understand that. It's what I did for game 4. Got corner seats for $75.

LOLOLOLOL :rolleyes:

5. andyacecandy

andyacecandy Member

i'd like courtside seats for $50 if anyone's got em :grin:

6. Louka

^^ wouldn't that be nice. I forgot to mention I would accept upgrades at the same price, lol. I'd be willing to jump to 100. No more than $75 thought if done through flashseats. Stupid fees.

7. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

There are no fees on just transferring.

8. Louka

^ good point. Monday when I bid on flashseats, I had to pay a 20% buyer's fee... meh