1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wow so can we all agree Adelman doesn't know what he's doing?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by roslolian, Jan 2, 2009.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Yeah yeah I know this is like the umpteenth thread about Rick Adelman...but he SUCKS!!!! Wtf is wrong with him? A lot of the Adelman apologists here are saying there is only so much a coach can do, but look at the roster he has left. Disregarding Tmac's dead corpse and the injured ones we still had a relatively healthy Yao Ming, 75% Ron Artest, Scolandry, AB0, Rafer Alston, Deke, Chuck Hayes, Brent Barry and Luther Head. Does that roster deserve to lose 21 pts by Chris Bosh, Andrea Bargnani and scrubs?

Wafer was headed for a career night: 7-9 fgs in only 12 mins. Why didn't he get more time? Any idiot can see he that he was tearing it up! Why bench him in favor of guys who were bricking all night long? :mad: WTF was that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Adelman's main selling point was to unleash the offense. So far though all I've seen is winning on talent and a slightly smoother version of Gundyball, except without the defense. Damn and to think I actually thought he was one of the better coaches in the league....HA!

Adelman might have been great in the past, but even Kevin Mchale can coach better than him right now....