1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wow I love this team!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Trackwell, Dec 26, 2009.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Great OP. :grin:

How have you been here since 08', with 1,100+ posts and not know how this works? :confused:

2. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Ariza had decent shooting percentage (.452) in his career including this year (.382). Because of more attention from the defense or whatever reason, he had trouble this season only and I expect him to overcome that in the end. How long will that take? I don't know.

And for a swing man, Ariza stands as tall as TMac at 6'8". I don't expect him to be a superstar or a go-to guy. I hope he could be someone like Rashard Lewis on the magic team.

3. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

I get on here rarely, and when I do, I post a heck of a lot.

:)

One thing that makes me mad is that I can't make new threads, but others that are lesser in rank (?) can.

But then again, I think I just gave out the reason WHY I can't post new threads. XD

4. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Why are people complaining that we barely beat the Nets? The Lakers have a few games where they have barely beaten below .500 teams.

5. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

lol. bobby sura v 2.0 Andersen is a nice surprise. That guy can flat out score just like Adelman stated when they picked him up.
    i agree many players could be the best on the team other than Ariza.

6. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Love is blind! ;)

7. hello2

hello2 Member

“This whole team is undersized. It is not about the height or the size, it is about the heart, courage, and toughness.” -Carl Landry

8. Rehabstudios

Rehabstudios Member

Yeah. I don't get it when people are down on this team. You take $40 mil from any other team and put it on the bench and see how they do. I manage a sports bar and its been killing me how people are not even watching the Rockets when they are on. I want to get on the mic and yell, "PEOPLE DO YOU NOT SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE?!"

9. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I thougt every person in here with the member status could make threads, they only people who cant make threads are the rookies. :confused:

10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Great post my man, you made great point, every player on this team might be the best on the squard, u never no, bcuz everyone contribute at the highest level, and yet after all what Rick adelman has done and he is not coach of the year candidate....!!! that is truly unbelievable... :confused: :confused: :confused:

11. roxwin

roxwin Member

with OP,I saw TEAM not superstars.
    This is ROX,Baby.

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Andersen will appreciate that

13. Pocket Rockets

Great positive thread

Rockets are one of four teams in the west with winning records at home and on the road. (Lakers, Mavs, Por)

Food for thought :)

14. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

15. Rawkets

Rawkets Member

16. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

It's true; I really can't.

I even tried to just now, just to see if I could, but the "you are not authorized" page came up.

:/ Eh, I don't mind. No biggie to me.

17. Rawkets

Rawkets Member

Do you think it could be your name? :p

18. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Cute.

:)