1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WOW Earth, Wind, and Fire

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by kevC, May 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yes, they were touring together and the show was great, pretty sweet seeing both bands come out together on stage (as mentioned/video they played together/then just ew&f/ then just Chicago/then closed together)!!! And yes, they were in Austin (that's where I saw them/and live also), but unfortunately you missed it :( it was at Austin 360 Amphitheater last year (7/2015). And I know exactly what you mean been going back to a lot of the better music lately 70s/80s for me :)

If you get chance again, I highly recommend it, they can all still put on a show. And you're remembering correctly, they mentioned at the show how they've toured together multiple times (I can't recall exact number they said), but you're definitely correct. Also man, keep eye on 360 amp, been having a ton of major tours coming through lately.

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yes, exactly like this 4 acts basically, pretty ****ing sweet. And you're right horn section was killer live. I also loved that since they were playing together there wasn't a lot of down time between bands playing separately/together etc. Other concert I went to recently had decent amount of downtime between bands, but not them.