1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WOW chris paul begs not take out

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Illmatic, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

he practically begs his coach like a dog not top be taken out of a game. I guess we can all be reassured we won't be seeing any such videos with T-Mac anytime soon.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1g7neixoKc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K1g7neixoKc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

haha, just noticed a lot of grammatical errors with both the post and the post title, lol, was half way sleepy when i made that post. i hope it makes sense

3. Asian Sensation

This was from last year... old news. And what's up with the jab at Tmac? Bored? Hater? Considering Tmac is going to be a 12 year veteran I'm sure he's not going to be playing 48 minutes.

4. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Paul's got heart & loves to play the game.

He'll be one of the top stars in the NBA for a long time.

5. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

why don't you just add both which i guess just makes me a bored hater
    i guess people can't enjoy a good film now without pulling up a sour comment out of the ***

6. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

hey instead of trying to post videos from an year ago..and then bashing one of our star players...go learn english or something.

chris paul begs not take out? maybe he likes delivery?

7. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

cleverly disguised racist thread.

8. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

wow, TMAC lovers are starting to get fiesty

now unless "dog" is now a race, then i dont see how comparing his begging to a dog is racist and 2, i'm black. 3, i speak English, thank you very much and even if i didn't, i don't think clutchfans was meant for posting English term papers.

Ofcourse the video was from last season, in case you have not noticed, thats the most current season, you NICEROLLING POS.

And if you are so proficient in English, then i'm quite sure you would have read the second post on this blog too

i will cease to reply to yall, if you dont like the video, simply troll to the next one.

9. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Dude.....WOW...oh my...you are so fricken r****ded. You got problems bud.

10. Nice Rollin

i guess you havent been around the board long enough... ;)

on a serious note: where is bonzi?

11. JOHNNYN

JOHNNYN Member

the only reason he wanted to stay in was because he wanted (i believe) 1 more rebound which would give him a triple double for that game

12. Nice Rollin

which game was that?

13. Drizno

Drizno Rookie

Illmatic? naw... more like Nastramdamus with hypocritical posts like that. Matter of fact, your like the Nature of the BBS.

14. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

nah, i remember this game because they even replayed it on PTI, he was practically killing the other squad and wanted to return because he was just having that kind of game where everything he touched resulted in a point and the coach wanted him to rest.

I'm not a big fan of chris paul especially after what he said about Rafer last season, but he got my respect after this video, i still reserve my love

15. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

LOL. oh it's cool now because he's black too. Thats funny.

16. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

It looked like Nice Rollin's post was meant to be a joke to me.

...and yes generally if a person is of the same race it is safer to assume that they aren't intentionally using derogatory language (than if they are of another race).

17. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

So what is the significance of him not wanting to sit?

I love the heart, but I am pretty sure he is the only one that would do that. Plus if I remember correctly, they were leading by a large amount that game.

18. topfive

topfive CF OG

So if it HAD been T-Mac, they wouldn't talk about how much heart he has and how much he loves the game, they would've said he's not a team guy and all he cares about are his stats.

F%#@ Chris Paul. I'm a Rockets fan and unless he ends up on this team, he's just another obstacle to be crushed on our way to the title this year. A major obstacle, but not unstoppable.

19. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

A couple of problems with this thread...

1) Illmatic, how are you going to bash T-Mac in the first post and not expect negative responses on a Rockets fan site. You're not on the ESPN boards.

2) It's obvious Nice Rollin's post was a joke.

20. Omer

Omer Member

I bet you T-Mac had a few games when he felt like this back when he was with Orlando as well.

He's played a lot more minutes in the NBA and knows how to manage his playing time and injuries, especially if his coach is telling him to rest.