1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you trade T-Mac to get Kobe?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Munozadj, May 30, 2007.

1. tharges

tharges Member

IN A NEW YORK MINUTE AND I WOULD THROW IN A 12PK OF XX.

2. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Would i trade tracy for kobe. yes.. yes.. YESSSSSSSSS.
    WOULD I TRADE A TURNOVER PRONE CENTER FOR KOBE?.YESSSSSSSSSSS. If the Lakers come calling, there is noway in hell morey or Adelman will reject a yao or tracy for kobe deal.

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

If McGrady could not drive by Fisher, why not try posting up on Fisher instead?

4. Munozadj

Munozadj Contributing Member

Do we have anymore for or against this trade? Time grows short in convincing the coaches and owner about our desires.

5. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

he did? most of his shots v. fisher were post-up shots. he just missed most of them.

his J was just bad. no excuses. he gotta improve that J. it was awful.

6. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

u will see this tmac next yr when he finally is fully confident in his back :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UVg4pmOIDJ4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UVg4pmOIDJ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. BBall Scientist

I've thought about this one for some time now. At first I thought with T-Mac's back and with Kobe's insane drive that yes I would make the trade. But then I thought about it some more.

The Rockets would have to send probably a draft pick, plus a player like say Battier and probably take back one of the Lakers bad contracts.

Then I thought about what Shaq and Kobe did in 2003 and then what happened to them once Malone went down in 2004. Then I thought about the Lakers since trading Shaq - absolute jack.

Then I was 50/50 after thinking about it.

Then I thought about all of the totally asinine things Kobe has done and how he is the single most malignant cancer in the league. I say no, I can say I would not pull the trigger on the trade. There just is something seriously wrong with Kobe in the head.

8. thecity5

thecity5 Member

HELL NO!!! Kobe is greedy didn't you all see what happened with him and shaq.He wants to be the only guy getting atention he would mess the rockets up look at the lakers now perfect example of what would happen T-MAC is the best.

9. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

let's be real, the rox WOULD OFFER tmac EASILY if they knew the lakers were interested and know 100% that a trade would happen.

but they won't do it b/c it might isolate tmac. but if the lakers want tmac, they can get him anytime.

u would be stupid not to trade for kobe. regardless of who he is, he is the best individual talent in the NBA and he wants to win. u don't think of what will happen, the buzz if kobe goes to houston would be crazy.

but again, houston won't put tmac in ANY trade talk, even w/ the lakers, unless the lakers contact them first.

10. BBall Scientist

Would you want to have sex with the hottest girl you had ever seen?

YES.

But after you learned she was completely insane, would you want anything more from her? I mean if you could create a dream scenario where you just had sex and nothing else..............

See Kobe is very enticing but the point is right now he's just that enticing, once you actually trade for him, then you are married to him.

No matter how good that girl looks or is in the sack if she's a freaking psycho she's got to go. That's exactly what happens once you actually trade for Kobe.

If anything, one little things, no matter how strange, minute, or insignificant goes wrong in Kobe's mind, for example is perceived by Kobe as being a slight against his worshipfulness, then all hell breaks loose.

He;s basically held the biggest franchise in the NBA hostage for 3 years now.

11. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

again, i agree with u that kobe's ego wouldn't work w/ this team, esp. w/ yao.

but u gotta think from les's perspective. he needs to get more ppl into the TC. kobe will get that done. kobe will put the rox on ESPN more. kobe will put them on national TV more. and kobe has 3 rings (though as a 2nd option but still)

tmac has no rings and has not advanced past the first round.

but really, i think chuck hayes would be destroyed to death by kobe if he misses layups like he does :D