1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you still be a Rockets fan if Harden would be traded?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketPowerNick, Aug 2, 2013.

?

Would you still be a Rockets fan if Harden would be traded?

1. Yes, I would still be a Rockets fan

244 vote(s)
    84.7%
  2. No, I would not be a Rockets fan if Harden is not a Rocket

44 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. Nawad70

Nawad70 Member

Well some one made a stupid thread about Lin and ask that same question.

2. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I will not be a Rockets fan, if Clutch The Bear is traded unless it is for Turbo.

3. seahawk

seahawk Member

Before you ask, I won't be a Rockets fan if anyone of Harden, Lin, Howard, Asik or Parsons is traded.

4. meh

meh Contributing Member

The next post I read that bashes the Rockets management/coach/players for not catering enough to the needs of Harden will be the first.

When the Rockets traded for Harden, there weren't exactly an influx of posters expressing their new found desire to care about the team.

5. Raven

Raven Member

Time to add another one.

6. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

The difference is, it is not a stupid question with Lin. People who have been on here before have seen a huge change in communication culture and a lot of new fans with the signing of Lin. With Harden I guess we got some more bandwagon fans, but not nearly as much passionate fans of only the player, not the team. So it is a fair question to ask, how many fans are here only because of one player (which we have seen plenty of evidence of).

It is a different thing to ask the same question for the star of the team, that doesn`t have fans that religously follow instead of the team.

7. HOF

HOF Member

Hi. :cool:

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

why not. Cuban is not as bad as it sounds and if he can listen to Morey, nothing wrong with that.

9. joesr

joesr Member

We have hall of famers here! yes!

10. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

I don't want lin to go away(yet) hopefully he figures it out.

Just his stupid ass fans( not all) just the ones who put him over the team or the ones who try to compare him to James Harden.

Lin is not the problem..... You are

11. verysimplejason

It's just the same since both are just players of the Rockets team and nothing else. Star or not, the same question should be asked for every team member or none at all. Bandwagon or not, each opinion deserves respect and just as no player is above the team, no forum member, be he an old member or not is above other forum members.

Anyway, to answer the poll, I'll be a fan of the Rockets even if you change each and every player member of the Rockets. I've been a fan since then, there's no reason why I'll not be a fan in the future. That said, I'm also a fan of other players like MJ, Duncan, Magic and Casell (even when he was shipped to another team) that I don't have any problem following their teams too of course unless they're against my Rockets.

12. Knightrogen

Knightrogen Member

Lin is in a different situation. The player fans of Lin are way more than the player fan of Harden. And Lin is special and unique as a matter of fact. I don't know exactly why but definitely part because of Linsanity.

So asking a question about Harden is not the same of asking a question about Jeremy Lin. Lin question is legit but Harden is not. There are way less Harden fans than Lin fans, plain and simple!

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

:grin:

14. MonKing

MonKing Member

I agree with you. Voted one star on thread. Members should not be allowed to start threads so soon after joining.

15. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

I'd like to add this to the available Smilies response list.

[​IMG]

;)

16. RocketPowerNick

I'd like to thank the moderators for not closing this thread. The point of this thread was to show the stupidity of the original thread.

17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Agreed. If the Rockets were traded I would stop watching the Rockets.

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

If we traded harden it would mean we netted Lebron.

19. rocketsmetalspd

Nice to see Kobe got an account and decided to create a thread. Rockets fan since 79, seen a lot great players play for the organization and look forward to seeing many more.

20. rumelian

rumelian Member

oh man what a dumb thread.

plz GTFO !