1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you rather have Roco, #16/Ariza, or the NTMLE?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by smoothie, Nov 18, 2020.

?

Which direction would have been best?

1. Roco

3. NTMLE

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. s3ts

s3ts Member

Morey has done a great job. I don't think that can be questioned after getting Harden for essentially peanuts.

Based on the low-key moves that Stone is making, he's not bad either.

Harden has done a fantastic job. Anytime we're getting out of the first round of the playoffs, we're better than Yao and T-Mac who are both HOFers. Aside from Chris Paul and how it was dealt, I don't think you can criticize him much.

I recommend following Lebron's loins until his retirement if you want to see championships. I've seen many people do this and I hate those people but the approach works. At the very least, he's going to get you superstar rosters because the players follow him around.

If you're a fan of the Rockets, you can't be happy with Harden leaving. People who summarize Harden with "he hasn't won anything" are clearly on some bandwagon.

The way the people are jumping on Harden's nuts today are laughable. The past 4 years I've watched them debate whether Harden is a top-5 player in the league. Today he's regarded as a top-3 player hands down and everyone is saying don't trade this guy without tons of picks and a young star who can develop into a superstar.

I mean this isn't OKC where we have 3 MVPs and we're only losing one. If Harden leaves, we're going to see unwatchable trash for 8 years.

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

If your gonna quote me at least get the quote right