1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

would u rather trade luis and carl for chris Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by matthappy, Dec 14, 2009.

1. matthappy

matthappy Member

From last game against raptor,I believe everyone here could see how excellent Bosh is.He is more like a combination of luis and carl in PF.Great athletism,accurate shooting,above average passing and wonderful leadership to inspire his teammates.He has a PF height ,and SF skill at the same time.

IF there is a chance for us to get Bosh ,but the precondition is sending luis and carl together.would you rather finish this trade?these 2 guys are low-paid and really nice,with great chemistry in this team.Sending them away means we need to rebulit this team based on Bosh-yao.many fans say these two players are kind of soft,totally rely on them is a big risk.But the past play-off have proved only team with superstars could win the championship .next season Bosh will be a FA,and Yao also will come back,It is the best chance for us to get that done!

2. tmacandyming1

tmacandyming1 Member

Na im sorry but i wouldnt. Landry is to talented to trade both him and Scola for Bosh. Landry showed me how consistent he his against the Raptors after everyone else jus played horrible

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

And I thought I started drinking early....

4. MONON

MONON Member

Wouldn't trade both. Would prefer to trade Scola so we can still have 20/8 coming off the bench. Hayes, Andersen & Landry on the 2nd team is awesome.

5. t-mac_#3_SG

t-mac_#3_SG Member

Luis AND Carl!?? No.

6. spaceage808

spaceage808 Member

how about tmac and cook ;)

7. Serg300

Serg300 Member

I thought your username was methhappy.

8. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Scola in a heartbeat! Not Landry

9. t-mac_#3_SG

t-mac_#3_SG Member

cook? maybe. T-mac? No.

10. worzel gummidge

Landry is the Rockets best asset to land an all Star calibre player through trade.

11. mi0304

mi0304 Member

scolandry rules. and landry is 3mil team option next year. no reason to get maximum player to replace scolandry now.

12. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I believe Toronto would likely do Scola/Battier/(Cook for $) - Bosh (assuming he'd indicate a willingness to resign here this summer). I am less convinced Rocks would do the deal.

Would you? If either team?

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Man, this is tough, but Bosh is really really good......actually I think it might be too much, but a lot depends on how much Scola and Landry will command on the open market this year and next.....

DD

14. archinkent

archinkent Member

funnily enough, i would trade any player on this team except for those two for bosh. scola and landry are our most consistent players and i prefer they stay.

15. meh

meh Contributing Member

Wow, I read the title and thought F**K YES and that there's no way the Raptors would even think about this trade.

Yet the sentiments on this thread seems to suggest that I'm quite in the minority here.

16. worzel gummidge

Toronto needs a big that can work in the low post, ie Landry to complement Bargnani. Scola's restricted but he's still a free agent. They don't need Battier with the massive contract they gave Hedo.

The price for Amare was Ellis + Biedrins + lottery pick. If Curry hadn't been available to GS that was would've been a done deal. If Bosh is on the block he's going to command a higher price than Amare.

17. devilsdandruff

bosh and landry are #1 and #2 most efficient PF in nba right now.
    why would us do such trade.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Not really, because he is an expiring deal...teams know they can make a run for him in the offseason for FREE.......

Toronto will not get all that much for trading him now, unless they trade him where HE WANTS TO GO....

DD

19. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Another T-Mac user name started in 2009. You just have to wonder if Clutch will get a barrage of new user requests in Mid-February 2010.

20. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Can't really have landry bosh and scola all on the same team, play the same position. Well, I guess you could, but wouldnt be economically wise. We would be better off trading one of them. Not to mention we wouldnt be able to afford all 3.

I'd agree with most people, Landry has more potential than Scola, so I'd rather see scola go. But both? I don't know, I think we need one of them for 6th man to come in for Yao/Bosh. Keeping both would really help to limit yao's minutes during the season.