1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wormtongue

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by calurker, Nov 17, 2016.

1. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

3. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Translation: Go Nazis?

JayGoogle likes this.
  4. generalthade_03

Translation : the election is over, your kind lost so please shut up and go away. Your opinion is worthless and the American people reject your ideology, I can make it any clearer than that, hope it penetrates that thick layer.

RocketsLegend likes this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Which American people are you talking about again? I really don't get this attitude, more people voted against Trump than for him. Stop acting like the entire American public is going to accept whatever the hell he wants to do.

6. generalthade_03

And you wonder why your side lost? You are completely clueless aren't you?

7. dmoneybangbang

Did Trump win the popular vote? Are you a clueless neo-nazi?

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Thankfully in the political sphere losses are temporary, keep that in mind okay?

9. generalthade_03

Here's a lesson in our election process, hope you learn something but I seriously doubt it. Aw...your precious popular votes, keep repeating that to yourself " Mr Trump did not win the popular vote, mr Trump did not win the popular vote". Like I've said totally clueless.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442231/popular-vote-hillary-didnt-really-win-it

10. generalthade_03

8 years is a long time mi amigo. Are you sure you can handle it? It is barely over a week since the election and you lefties are completely unhinged and having a total meltdown.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, but you said "American people reject your ideology" except that the American people voted against it.

You realize Trump is the most unfavorable president-elect in modern history right? You are like most Houston sports fans, your team goes 1-0 and you are already dreaming about the championship.

12. generalthade_03

I love clueless people like you. Keep on believing your media and your party, next election will be so easy like taking candies from a baby. I'm still amazed that you guys have not learned a damn thing in defeat.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You couldn't stop Trump and you won't stop Bannon. Comeback in 4 years with a better candidate.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Check your own media oh clueless one.

Except this is wrong...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

[​IMG]

Hmm, maybe you are the clueless one after all. It looked like Romney had won the popular vote, instead he actually didn't in the end.

Not that it matters, you see still 60 million people voted for him. The problem with this country is exactly that. Winning an election doesn't mean that you get to ignore 60 million people and go "YOU LOSE! HAHA! NOW I ASSERT MY WILL UNTO YOU!" as you seem to think it means. Maybe grow up oh clueless one and realize being the president is representing the entire country and not just your diehard fanbase.

15. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Who do we believe?

Hillary Clinton’s Popular-Vote Victory Is Unprecedented—and Still Growing

wouldabeen23 likes this.
  16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lol he's so stupid he can't even comprehend what he's reading. A good ol' random link will solve that right? What you said was factually incorrect, stop being a nazi dumbass.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

18. generalthade_03

Accept everything I said is true so far, can you really deny that your side lost this election? Calling me and Mr Trump names will not change anything. The people have spoken, we reject your kind and your ideology. I believe our fathers was guided by the hands of God when they put the electoral college in place so we won't have tyranny running this great country. Go away and throw your hissy fit somewhere else, come back when you calm down and I will try to explain to you how America works. Mr Trump is residing in your clueless lefty's mind rent free. Thank you Mr Trump!

19. generalthade_03

Sure bro, keep holding on to that consolation prize, last time I checked your girl is not doing very well. She looked like death warmed over in her first appearance after the election scaring all the children in the room. Now that she has a lot of time on her hand, she can be an extra in the next zombie movie, your girl is a perfect fit.

20. generalthade_03

He's trying to represent all of us but your kind won't let him ,so screw it. A few years from now the country will be strong, safe and prosperous and you people will be delegated to the second class and be made an example of for all Americans to see.