1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

World Business leaders told "Flying Saucers" and "Extraterrestrials" are real

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Jan 27, 2011.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/850

A leading business forum discussing global competitiveness will in its annual conference host a panel discussing UFOs and extraterrestrial life. The Global Competitiveness Forum is hosted by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and discusses business trends and insights essential for future business investment and competitiveness. The panel is titled: “Contact: Learning from Outer Space”, and features famed astrophysicist Dr Michio Kaku and a leading Islamic scholar, together with prominent UFO experts Stanton Friedman and Nick Pope. The Global Competitiveness Forum is poised to introduce, perhaps for the first time, many world business leaders to key issues concerning UFOs and extraterrestrial life, and how these impact on economic competitiveness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boo yah :grin:

1 person likes this.
  2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Member

Mercy post.

3. Relentless

Relentless Member

A clue into what is likely to be discussed in the upcoming panel is the question: “using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?” The GCF appears to be interested in learning how information about and/or technology has been constrained in the past, and what this means for the future business investment.

Fail

1 person likes this.
  4. MadMax

MadMax Member

ToyCen, the article does not say what you think it says.

5. YaosDirtyStache

Its okay, this guy cant read...he is too busy gazing up at space hoping to see an alien space craft.

6. Blake

Blake Member

Be nice to the guy...probing-victims need sympathy and compassion

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tmXJyZoaz20" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

There are "types" of Extra-terrestrials?!?!? :confused:

8. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Member

Unraveling Fanatical Observations

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

Inconceivable!

1 person likes this.
  10. fadeaway

fadeaway Member

This time... I believe you! I AM CONVINCED! :eek:

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

Boo Yah

You obviously weren't using the proper decoder ring.

12. across110thstreet

[​IMG]

methinks you have to look past the header image to get the article...
    those are clearly flying saucers, though.

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Member

You understand that the article you posted has NOTHING to do with whether or not UFOs exist, right?? It's just stating that there is a lot that can be learned from the RESEARCH that goes into ufology......

It's one thing to believe that there is life out there, it's quite another to keep forcing your square pegs to fit into round holes. (In before the idiotic Swoly TTWS :) :mad: :eek: :eek: :confused: :( :mad: :p :cool: :grin:)

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

^ What the hell is "TTWS"? :confused:

FAIL. Also, imitation FAIL. :p

15. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Member

16. Angle02

Angle02 Member

Maaaaaaannnnnnn... I just got boo yah'd. :(

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Maybe I am just having a bad day here but in over 10 years of participating on an internet forum, you are the biggest dipsh!t dumb*** I have ever "met" on-line. When I see your posts, I keep telling myself, "Surely that guy is doing this as an act. He can't be that idiotic in real life." And if you are really trying to be a troll, congratulations, you have done a helluva job because you have me sold.

But if you are not trying to be a troll and you are really living this life that you portray on this BBS, then I honestly don't know how you are able to have a family, hold a job, and be a productive member of society. I know that it is harsh and I guess I am not having the best of days, but I don't know what else to say.

1 person likes this.
  18. Relentless

Relentless Member

[​IMG]

19. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Member

I'm still convinced that this is the case....

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/11520322" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/11520322">Successful Troll is Successful!</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user3752396">Mark Wion</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

20. esteban

esteban Member

Sam"I am" Cassell will be there as exhibit A.
    You guys are slow today!

1 person likes this.