1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Working while stoned...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by NotInMyHouse, Apr 10, 2012.

1. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

In a similar vein to playing sports while stoned, how many of you perform a job while stoned? Do you feel a smoke helps you get through the anxieties and stresses of your day-to-day job?

I myself have become what you might call a functional stoner. I've been stoned at my job fairly consistently, no one can seem to tell, and I've been a top-performer in my department of over 3K people. It seems to help me deal and focus more than I would have imagined before smoking. I work in a position where I would not cause any bodily harm to myself or others, though I interact pretty heavily with people across the globe on a day-to-day basis.

Anyone ever been busted for it? Have good or bad stories to share?

2. smokieethabear

Not currently.. but during college years.. when I worked tech support job at a call center.. plenty of times I'd be stoned or I'd be tipsy... I think I enjoyed being tipsy over stoned for that job... but both were fun!

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Do you think anyone with a lick of sense is going to share those stories with "the world?" I have an entire sack full of stories, and they're staying in that bag, along with the papers (to write on, of course!) under my bed, waiting for when I write my memoirs.

4. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

This is the Hangout, not very many people have sense (including me); however I'd be interested to have a look at those memoirs. I know you've got interesting and far out stories to share with the world (or just the Hangout).

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

What kind of work do you do?

I must say that's pretty impressive no one can tell at all you are stoned at work.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Telemarketing?
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.