1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Working Streams for NBA Games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Feb 10, 2018.

1. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Which IPTV provider did you go with?

2. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Word.

Velocityraps is the king. Ultra smooth 60p with sexy vibrant colors. Top shelf stuff.

Also, Acestream links are great as well if you don't want to visit annoying and potentially harmful ad-infested pages. I use SodaStream on Mac to view these directly.

Finally, if everything else fails or is too slow, then the youtube streams with the "YT" link works great as well with little to no buffering because youtube has the server capacity to handle heavy streaming. However, these links can often be taken down for copyrights violations and will usually have random words in the title to mask its purpose. Always click on the title link to directly view on the youtube page for best results. Usually, a good streamer will have it back up and running in no time.

bleedroxred79 and hakeem94 like this.
  3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Reddit is the goat.

I can watch the game on my phone with good quality if I let the woman watch her trash TV.

ghettocheeze, Rock Block and hakeem94 like this.
  4. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

IPvanish best and safest by a mile......they run specials all the time find TROYPOINT and he will be your yoda did it for me...1 pay 10 but have seen it for as low as 3 bucks a month its very user friendly and read to understand why they are leading imo on vpn you want sure connectivity it will always lock the best stateside location for you but you also can choose..pros

I am a Donut likes this.
  5. jscmedia

Its a full app...kodi was and is just so so(titanium build..) I dont even look at it any more its builds are flaky at best for what I watch usa tv movies and sports Also Terrarium TV has a credulous fast up placement of movies that are still in theaters. understand many are folks sittin in the audience but if you wait a week or so youll find multiple plus gig versions and the darn thing has dvr built into it...NEVER forget to only use a vpn before accessing...

6. jscmedia

im pissed I actually paid nba for just roxs games and the team is so hot they are never live...20 a month...ok then ill just go pirate and watch the whole damn league when i wanna....which i do

7. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Since I haven't had Rocket's games for a few years now, I started waiting about an hour after the game ends and watching the 10 minute highlights on youtube that show almost the entire game. No hastle and takes 1/15 the time to watch. Will watch the games on National TV, but for the rest it works. I hated not watching the full game at first, but instead my girlfriend and I can binge watch a show or a few movies in that time and still watch the game. Just something to throw out there for people who don't have the free-time or are sick of pulling up other links.

8. jscmedia

p s IPTV is a completely stand alone app with program guide, customer service and replays channels by type and movies they have a funny way of uploading groups of movies,,say The Alien series all at once..but they look great

9. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Yah. The NBA is gonna lose out on more LP subscribers.

10. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

The quality on Reddit NBA Streams has really declined because of a change in streaming methods. Hopefully, the people streaming the games start to adjust...

I am a Donut and Bob Barker 007 like this.
  11. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I've been having mixed results when attempting to stream the Rockets via Reddit links. BuffStream always gets the most props on Reddit, but it'll often just sit there for me, and when it does start to play, it's constantly freezing and becomes unwatchable. I've turned off all of my ad blocking and privacy add-ons attempting to get it to work. This has been the case with BuffStream, Velocityraps, and all the others I've clicked in a mad panic to get the game back.

I also downloaded Soda Player (I'm on a Mac), and all I could get was the audio.

I would just go to a bar, but I get up at 0530 for work, so that's not the best option for me.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd sure appreciate hearing them.

Thanks. :)

Plowman likes this.
  12. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Half the games during this series there's been a major storm that's taken out my cable during the game. It never happens until game is underway or like 10 minutes before game. It forced me to upgrade my Hulu subscription for live TV as I needed to get the game as it was getting ready to start. I canceled Hulu Live after that game so I wouldn't be charged and then two games later the same thing happened and I ordered it again.

I only have cable because of Rockets games. Now that there are other options (Hulu Live for one) I'm preparing to cancel my cable and choose the best option I can find for streaming games next year.

Because of my job I have to record a lot of the games which coincide with evening rehearsals but I'm not trying to direct any plays over the next year so I'm getting rid of cable and keeping Hulu Live or something less expensive but equally reliable if I can find it.

It's been amazing how often my cable has gone out during this one series.

13. macan

macan Member

nba reddit streams work, but quality is so so

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

My experience with NBA league pass is terrible so far for the playoffs