1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Working for the IRS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by redefined, May 10, 2007.

1. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

having met redefined and been to a few watching parties, he's not so bad....

until this.

you are now in a group as hated as al queda.

2. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

By losing something, I mean that in most professions, if you work for the federal government, you will get competitive pay, but it will more than likely be a little bit less than what you would get doing the same job in private industry.

3. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Well, you can always switch teams if you change your mind...

#23 tigermission1, May 10, 2007
    Last edited: May 10, 2007
  4. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Mavs fan, working for the least ethical agency in America, I couldn't think any less of you. Well, maybe if you were a lawyer working for the IRS.

5. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Get bent, TAX MAN!!!!

6. jay_09

jay_09 Contributing Member

I am an IRS agent, the job is cool everyone hates you , but it comes with the territory.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

True, but I thought they didn't pay well...Meaning, redefined couldn't even afford the leased BMW anymore... :eek: ;)