1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Work on your free throws!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wiredog, Feb 19, 2003.

Tags:
  1. wiredog

wiredog Member

Forget fire Rudy.
    Forget trade Cat
    Forget Francis the dribbler.
    Forget Yao the non aggressor.

I have a new bone to pick I;m sure many of you are already aware of...

How about making the damn free throws? I'm sorry. When you get paid millions of dollars and have ample amount of time to improve your game, how could you suck so bad on something as fundamental as free throws? You could argue that new offensive plays and integrating new players into a new system takes time and all, but there is no excuse why we can't hit (or any NBA team for that matter) at least 80% on FT's everynight. AT LEAST 80%.