1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Women flashed during World Series?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by asianballa23, Oct 28, 2019.

1. likestohypeguy

Unequivocally, titularly, nipplicarly occular rape; literal sexual assault...

FIRE EVERYONE!

RustyHarden likes this.
  2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

This reminds me of I was watching Metallica play a parking lot concert in Philly on YouTube (video) the other day. For whatever reason, Metallica was banned from playing the venue in Philly so they played some makeshift parking lot concert. But, there were some chicks that were flashing their breasts heavily throughout the show. There was even one uglier girl in the front with her shirt just off baring all. This one girl was on a man's shoulders and she flashed this one time. A guy standing right there next to her took it upon himself to just feel her up. I guess if ladies want to expose themselves...they need to be a little bit prepared for those wandering hands. ;)

3. astros123

astros123 Member

Uh NO. A female exposing herself does not allow you to touch her without her consent. Some of you need a reality check.

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I was making a joke albeit maybe in poor taste. Hence, the wink face. We all know there are pig guys out there that will do stuff like that. But, a concert like that draws out the rowdier crowds and some bad seeds. I'm sure it's a rare thing but did happen in this case.

Nobody needs a reality check. So, you can get off your soap box. That said...these women were dumb for doing what they did at a baseball game. And, they got off light.

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Times have changed in America whether you like it or not. The #metoo movement is real and im a healthcare entrepreneur in the Houston area. I've seen so many Doctors and Hospital Admins that have been laid off in the past 3-4 years. Doctors who were always able to be demeaning/wise to their MA's/Nurses and that has all changed recently. You just cant get away with the same **** that you were able to get away with 4-5 years ago. Theres ALOT of Brandon Taubman out there working in the workforce who dont know when to STFU and how to act in today's time.

Times have changed. We live in a new America.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Page 2

Page 3

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

"models"

8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Guess I'll whip it out during a WNBA game and gain some followers on Twitter... But then again, they're all lesbian right?

Ubiquitin likes this.
  9. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You’d go to jail LOL

javal_lon likes this.