1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Women finally achieve equality with men

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KingCheetah, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

jiggyfly, ThatBoyNick and boomboom like this.
  2. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I love how that article was published through sports.yahoo.com

Xerobull likes this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I've always thought there was a correlation between traditional gender roles and health. Women nest. That's a fact. My wife insisted on cleaning the bathrooms, while she was in labor, an hour before we went to the hospital to have #3. It was frantic and life or death for her to get them clean.

Millions of years of evolution must have reinforced that behavior physiologically.

mikol13 and boomboom like this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

If women want to see equality between them and men, all they have to do is go back a week ago and watch the skiing halfpipe.

5. Buck Turgidson

First time I got hammered was at Doug's house in River Oaks, middle school age, we watched Iron Eagle and Caddyshack while busting into his dad's liquor cabinet. I was not smart enough, or maybe I was too smart?, to mix the scotch with something. To me it tasted just as bad going down as it did coming up.

Xerobull likes this.
  6. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member