1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WojBomb?] Melo deal likely tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Fake

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Or? Why not both?

red5rocket likes this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Holy **** I'm ded

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You're going to find a lot of _holic wannabes until this deal is officially done

Fake insiders I mean

5. Tha_Dude

Tha_Dude Contributing Member

It's ok, Keith Jones will get him fixed up in time for the season opener.

Rodman23 likes this.
  6. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

7. JimmyB

JimmyB Member

8. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Ayyyeeee fake

Yung-T and Tfor3 like this.
  9. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

chill with these fake tweets

10. malakas

malakas Member

I have decided to go off twitter and other sites and get all my information from clutchfans and their insiders. all your posts here are very reliable!

BigMaloe, Yung-T and Tfor3 like this.
  11. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

Clown

Pen15clubber and Tfor3 like this.
  12. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

We are so trade horny

Tfor3 likes this.
  13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Chris Paul trade happened at like 4 in the morning.

14. tc0330

tc0330 Member

Fake. A$$. Tweets.

15. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

TheRealAllpro and Jayzers_100 like this.
  16. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

Heart skipped a beat

H-Town Melo likes this.
  17. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

How do people constantly keep being had by the fake tweets lol. Are they searching twitter for woj's name or something

Yung-T and Cash Cam like this.
  18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

19. T for 3

T for 3 Member

so hilarious. everyone totally buys it. keep posting the fake tweets.

20. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Hate to break it to you, but these following articles are all trash, poorly written, flat out dumb, or straight up obvious. I understand that in journalism there is a quota that needs to be reached, but some of these pieces don't particularly yell out "I have a high bball IQ I am better, respect mi basquetbawl elitism that I am."

https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/7/10/15946268/stop-compare-zhou-qi-to-yao-ming-houston-rockets

First, this written by Max Croes who literally needs to make an article saying "Stop comparing Zhou to Yao." First off... who???? Who is doing that? Everyone knows they are nothing alike aside from their nationality and perhaps height. Aside from that there is zero comparison. Dude wrote a 1,000 word article explaining how Zhou isn't Yao. If you want to write about Zhou maybe instead write about Zhou's game. Saying "Yo, Zhou took 12 threes! Yao only took like 7 and a half in his entire career! Not Yao!" Wack. Waste of time. Thanks captain obvious. High basquetbawl IQ fasho.

https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/7/9/15944992/zhou-qi-rockets-development

Another high basquetbawl IQ article on how Zhou isn't ready to contribute. I'm shocked. He's not ready? SHOCKED! Maybe the audience Josh Reese is writing to isn't that smart. Man. Dude really made an article telling us that a 20 year old prospect isn't ready to contribute on a championship contending team. I'm stunned. Never would have guessed it. Maybe some people think he is? Wonder who.

https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/...ams-chris-paul-trade-sam-dekker-summer-league

Here's an article by you, Ethan. Obviously you would make a cleverly disguised "Troy Williams has made Sam Dekker obsolete" thread into an article. I was actually interested in it though. Tell me why Williams has made Dekker obsolete. Oh. That's it? That's all you wrote. Jesus crust, Ethan. You might as well just attached a Dawkins highlight video of Williams instead of writing up that article with no substance. So he's younger and an athletic freak who has had a dominating 3 games in the summer league? That's all? Hey, I'm pro-Troy. I want him on the roster. He could potentially be a Trevor Ariza replacement in a few seasons, but if you're gonna talk about Troy Williams then you better talk about him instead of saying almost nothing. ALSO, UPDATE: I forgot that Troy isn't currently on the roster so he might not even be on the Rockets next season! high basquetbawl iq!

https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/7/5/15921064/chris-paul-james-harden-rockets-fit-nba-free-agency

Another article. Interesting one, yeah. Everyone is wondering how the Harden and Paul dynamic will work. Paul does have a stigma of being controlling while Harden is either here or there. Let's see what you got Max Croes. K, I read it, and not bad. Kind of basic, and yeah it's an obvious topic to talk about but it's a topic that needs to be talked about. I wish it was longer, had more information, and more references but it'll do. I don't feel like I learned anything from it though. I like coming out of articles learning something or laughing. It's meh.

https://www.thedreamshake.com/2017/7/4/15916950/rockets-trade-free-agency-chris-paul-carmelo-anthony

Another one from Ethan. With big moves the Rockets are already better than last year. Alright, tell me why. And please don't tell me "cause we got Chris Pawl and PJ Tucker." Alright, so Zhou Qi and "probably yet to be named shooting guard" will be playing bench minutes for us, Ethan? Word? You were that guy? Alright, man lol. And you're already talking about how we might have Anthony? You wrote this on July 4th, my man. In this article you made several claims. Some that I agree with, but it's like. Why are you even pointing this out. So you're telling me that Chris Paul is better than Beverley, Tucker is better than Dekker and Lou, and that getting Melo would make us a better team? Man, that high basquetbawl IQ. I would have never known. I mean you have made a in depth "How PJ Tucker will fit into the Rockets system and be an important piece to the Rockets bench" but you couldn't. I mean our dude Alykhan was able to do that through Twitter. Why couldn't you, high basquetbawl IQ man, do that with your article? Sad!

----------

These are some of the most recent articles. Look man, I'm not trying to crap on anyone who loves to write because I'm all for it. Go ahead and write til your hearts content, but please don't come over here with that elitist bullshit. You can read that stuff and enjoy it if you want, but please don't try to act like you're so much better and that it's a chore to read through clutchfans.

Rashmon, No Chance, BigMaloe and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.