1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woj: Rockets want to trade Harden "sooner rather than later"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

Harden is just mailing it in at this point.. if he gave us the 30 he normally do, we would be a contender.. but he would rather pout and act like a baby and not try.. just so he can make a point the team is not good enough.. Can't believe its ending this way.. what a ****ing cancer.. I hope he don't win ****.. ****ing crybaby. Get rid of him, I'm tired of listening to this bias ass media, who does nothing but take up for him, but watch how many problems arise for the team who gets him, because he's a spoiled child.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

y’all are so delusional thinking this roster could be a contender...my goodness

KelvinCato13 and TEXNIFICENT like this.
  3. finsraider

finsraider Member

My hope is it’s a deal focused on getting us a championship eventually, not staying competitive right now.

MPJ plus a ton of picks is a move that may allow us to win it all at some point.

4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

This roster sucks. its too damn small

Stormy1234 likes this.
  5. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

AS trey mentioned, I think Harden's value is still high. May need to prove that he can still pour in 40 at any given moment but I don't think it is really necessary. The guy has an unbelievable track record of amazing basketball so I don't think teams will shy away if they see a need to go get Harden.

verysimplejason likes this.
  6. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

Great stuff, thanks!

7. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

If Harden bout in, I don't see why we couldn't be. we just lost to the NBA Champions. a well oiled team, compared to a team that has been thrown together with a superstar who's not even trying, of course we gone look like we ass.. Chris Paul took a team that wasn't expected to even be in the playoff picture, and under his leadership the Rockets had a hard time knocking them out the playoffs.. We was dealt a bad hand to start the year, its only been 9 games.. but its Harden who's dragging this franchise down

JayGoogle and csnerd84 like this.
  8. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

I agree we could use another big man, but this roster has potential.. all the guys can't just go out there and be loose.. because everyone is on egg shells for Harden.. and then they see he's not trying or being aggressive.. I'm sure the team Moral is at a all time low.. Harden coming out to the press saying they trash don't help.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

James's biggest fault in all of this is showing up out of shape. It's just unprofessional & unforgivable given his level of compensation. But he's in a no win situation. If he's aggressive he's a ball hog and when he backs off, he quit. Bottom line is, the run is over. The guy asked out in the summer when he was informed that there would be no big spending, no MDA & no Morey. Westbrook asked and got his wish. The Rockets were hoping he'd change his mind & its backfiring because the squad isn't good enough for James to playin his current role in the newbie coach's offense. It's the Tillman Fertitta show now and he needs to own it by getting Harden the hell outta here.

Ben Frank likes this.
  10. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

The last thing the Rockets need to do is to make a desperate trade.

CHAMPBOY likes this.
  11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Calling him a spoiled child is more accurate than you would think. I know coaches that coach the Team Harden AAU team and even they say James Harden is a big baby and his mom is very hands on with all the activities as if she's truly the one controlling everything.

Ben Frank likes this.
  12. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

I think you are insane! CF has confirmed, Christian Wood is better than AD and Ben Simmons is a better Hakeem. How can we lose? :)

Reeko likes this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

a banner is imminent

nothing screams contender like not being able to shoot, defend, rebound, and starting the likes of Nwaba

How could Harden not see the immense potential and talent of this team??

BossHogg713 likes this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

did you think gsw could win it all in 2015?

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

this team sucks...STOP

16. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

DURING THE GAME??? LOL - aw man Tilman is MAD MAD.

treyk3 likes this.
  17. Salvy

Salvy Member

You don't like the slippery ball?

18. verysimplejason

I've been saying/preaching for years that Harden's not an alpha guy capable of bringing a team a championship. All flash but no essence. I agree with guys here that leaders like CP3 are a lot better though not as dominating. Harden could/should be exchanged with a transcendent big in the mold of Durant or Davis or a combination of a 3-and-D and a defensive big with some shot making abilities. Harden's game is too self-centered. You can argue as much as you want but playoff results will always show it. To sum it up, Harden's a fake modern MJ.

arabrocket likes this.
  19. verysimplejason

If only Harden made his trade demands secret and the team traded him as fast as they could, the team might have gotten more.

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

How come CP3’s only trip to the WCF was with Harden?