1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woj: House status for rest of 2nd round in question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YOLO, Sep 9, 2020.

1. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Completely agree.

That commercial is really telling...hard to believe the league signed off on it, but Lebron basically runs this league at times.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

I'm not even talking about Shams specifically. he's just one of many. people can choose to turn the other cheek if they want.

3. adoo

adoo Member

thank you for corroborating my points, but i don't need the help

4. Nook

Nook Member

The league had zero choice. There was a widely circulated picture of Lou Williams wearing a mask only available from the bubble.

Also Williams deviated from what he was allowed to do. The league had to hit him.

I don’t know everything about House to have an opinion but if no one is linking him to being with her AND the league let the Lakers and Rockets play believing he broke quarantine... then they are massive hypocrites.

Deuce, BigMaloe, D-rock and 6 others like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

all I did was dismiss your false claims with facts...don’t come for me if u don’t even bother to do research

D-rock likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

You are lost again.

D-rock and King1 like this.
  7. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

One would think the league would promote both LeBron James and James Harden as a battle of the titans when marketing this series, but that’s not the case.

8. adoo

adoo Member

i believe in Reeko

9. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Its a matter of myself NOT trusting the league when it comes to finding a way to justify sitting or letting a player of an LA team play in the semis.

malakas and RayRay10 like this.
  10. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Didnt the first tweets about it say that it wasnt even COVID related ( i think fiegen tweet )

im still going with OTHER as for what happened . or maybe the NBA is just ****ing us .

D-rock likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

the fact that there are wish wash stories doesn't help house at all imo. at some point well definitely find out what happened but as far as tonight it absolutely sucks to be in this position. The circumstances at hand magnifies this that much greater smh. The ridiculous distraction this is causing as well

Nook likes this.
  12. BreakYoSelfFool

Dude, Lou Williams left the bubble and had to quarantine regardless. But they had photographic evidence, eye witnesses etc. that he was at Magic City. The only evidence they seem to have with this House situation is that his door opened at some time after the woman was in the hotel. Weird that she made it in through security checks only got caught and questioned when leaving. Seems like it could be a frame job, the woman might not have been in any player's room. ;)

D-rock and Rock Block like this.
  13. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

I know you’re not, I am.

You mentioned more information coming out, which obviously isn’t specific. I’m not sure what information you had in mind, but in my opinion, it’s pretty pointless to deem most other things credible considering how vague all the other reports have been.

For me, it’s not about turning the other cheek, but getting the most legit information to try and make sense of this whole situation which doesn’t make much at the moment.

House is selfish and should be held accountable if what was alleged is true, but it might not be so there’s no use casting a stone.

D-rock, malakas and RayRay10 like this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

the damage is done already. that's why im casting a stone. The fact that the rockets are in this position kills it. there's no do overs in this.

15. malakas

malakas Member

Rockets should say
    "With our players' and staff health and wellbeing in mind and that of our OPPONENTS we are refusing to play until we can be sure that one of our players who participated in practice isn't infected".

And wait for the NBA to reach a verdict.

What could go wrong? Us getting punished with elimination?
    They are out there with underhanded means to ge us eliminated anyway.

Taking away our non existed draft picks?

Fine Tilmann? He's broke anyway lol

bro2044, AXG, Zboy and 6 others like this.
  16. adoo

adoo Member

stop reptending that ur in the bubble investigating the situation.

just like the lou williams episode, more details will surface

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'll have a tough time watching/caring about the NBA going forward. This is a blatant screw job of the Rockets. Blatant.

18. Rock Block

Supporting Member

We're all specualting, as fans thats what these boards can be used for. Who are you to tell anyone what to post?

BigShasta likes this.
  19. Rock Block

Supporting Member

Starting to feel like it. Now they're saying "not enough time" to make a ruling before the game? LOL

snowconeman22 and RayRay10 like this.
  20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

The only thing that does get me is why should they play the game if players were potentially "exposed". This is what makes the story seem stupid. At this point, the series should be postpone until they can clear quarantine.

So stupid.