1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Woj] Carmelo Anthony open to waiving no-trade clause for Rockets or Cavaliers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 3, 2017.

1. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Well on the Howard Beck podcast MDA was on and when asked about coaching former players he said "You make things work because off court your good guys. Times have changed. Maybe I've become more mellow"

Might be a hint, might not be..... who knows

Deuce, gatsby, Reeko and 6 others like this.
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Im not lol. I honestly believe she isnt even that serious about it. She gets bored of dudes then finds ones to replace them every couple years. I think she just thinks its a great way to get laid a couple times, have me buy her somethings and then stop talking to me lmao.

It was always dysfunctional. She gets bored too quickly. I shouldve seen this coming when she started dating me as soon as leaving her ex. And telling me she was scared her ex would never talk to her again lmao.

Its not even her fault as much. She thinks dudes that she cares about are her family. We are the ones who took care of her her whole life. Unfortunately for her she has no family (orphan) she has lived between different dudes houses the past 6 years.

We ve broken up and gotten back together like 6 times lol.

She has a revolving door of like 4 dudes that she cares about and views as family. Ever since she was 16 she has always lived with a different dude with them paying for everything.I just thought it wax different with me because she lived with me for 4 years and asked me to get her pregnant lol.

Shes not a bad person. Shes very unstable and been suicidal for years and says she cant help but open up to people and get enamored by multiple dudes.

Like I said its not her fault and i dont hate her as a person but she has a lot of issues and ptsd from her childhood.

She was very skinny and curvy so i fell for it lol.

arubato and Yung-T like this.
  3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This made my morning lmao.
    Feel bad for Mathrocker breh tho, his ex is nasty.

Reeko and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

Lol thats not who i am at all.

Shes also not a bad person who deserves being hated. She honestly has a lot of issues bro.

She was always a lot more violent than me. She always tried to insight domestic violence and would hurt herself all the time. She used to try to tackle and choke me lmao.

It wasnt meant to be.

Yung-T likes this.
  5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Often can't help people with mental issues like hers unfortunately, no matter how much you love em.

Hope you find a solid partner in the future.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  6. Daddy Long Legs

Yep. Her mom had 3 different children by 3 different men.

No judging whatsoever but it wasnt meant to be. I wouldnt sign up for that.

Lmao bruh you dont even know. We used to come at each other way more than i did to that poster.

Our neighbors used to call the cops on us once every couple weeks.

It needed to end.

BigMaloe likes this.
  7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Well you should be there for her as a friend. And don't have sex with her/buy her things.

Be single until you find a girl that wants to be treated right, assuming you are capable of that. In he meantime do things that bring value to your life. If you do that you could help her more at that point also.

8. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Daddy Long Legs and Yung-T like this.
  9. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Was it a heavily implied they were talking about Melo?

10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

What did I miss.... when did this become a psycho thing from the flight and Los Cabos thing?

Ok..... better not get into that. :p

Os Trigonum and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  12. Daddy Long Legs

Yeah without divulging too much. It wasnt her fault. She had very bad things happen in her child hood and didnt trust men.

She loved being treated horribly. Im a skinny not big dude. She says she purposefully dated skinny dudes because she knows that she would get hurt dating a buff dude in her opinion.

It confused me a lot honestly. She got off to getting into fights. The domestic violence was bad. She legit cut my arm open once lol.

Cops were called a lot.

Still had great memories, we were best friends at points, she had the kinkiest fantasies that made sex life fun for a while.

She was just too obsessed with domination. She always wanted to dominate or feel dominated she said. I have plenty of memories where each one happened.

When we were living together i was in college and she had no job/school. She was locked in my apt all day. Her older sister and friends came looking for her and thought that i kidnapped her. She loved that story and thought it was exciting

We cant be friends. Its too painful. For everything that did happen. I did love her at one point. Shes even telling me she will always hate her life and never feel truly comfortable with one person.

Says she feels too dominated. She needs to be able to switch and change things up when she doesnt have breathing room.

Yung-T likes this.
  13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

You still there?

KlutchQT likes this.
  14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Wow the GARM has been so much more lit than the Hangout lately.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The lit and Mellow factor

16. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Just listened and yep, it's definitely 100% Melo talk.

17. Black Yoshi

Black Yoshi Member

I guess it going to happen by 11am Houston time........

#1877 Black Yoshi, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

lol nobody will ever pull the trigger on ryno's albatross contract

19. Coach E

Coach E Member

Tim hardaway Jr is about to get 71mil four years.

I think it's gonna be ok

HakeemOnlyFan and c1utchfan925 like this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Tell her you'll only let her in your banana boat if she brings another chick.

houstonstime and daywalker02 like this.