1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WOJ BOMB: The warriors having chemistry issues too!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cutty312, Oct 5, 2022.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

HR staff working overtime LOL!!! Worriers cannot provide a safe working environment apparently.

bmelo, clos4life and i3artow i3aller like this.
  2. Mattician

Mattician Member

Draymond Green does something that makes him such an unlikable player, who knew.

#82 Mattician, Oct 7, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  3. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It really should end his career. Jordan Poole could refuse to play with him. He should have the upper hand in any sort of legal consequence. I imagine you could void the contract over that if you had to. I can’t imagine NBAPL backing the assaulter.

GSW trying to downplay this, but now that the video is out it’s going to be tough to keep him on the team. Especially since it looks like they were likely not keeping him beyond this year, anyway.

bmelo, snowconeman22, Yung-T and 2 others like this.
  4. Fantasma Negro

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Warriors tanking for Wemby?

coachbadlee and theDude like this.
  6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Never miss an opportunity for you and your friends to white knight your bum hero. Pretty pathetic

Richie_Rich and Pistol Pete like this.
  7. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

8. Cutty312

Cutty312 Member

Ah so now that the footage is leaked, y'all ain't hating no more innit

9. MultipleSauces

Once his career is over draymond could become an mma fighter

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Wow! I just saw the actual video. That wasn't a fight at all. That was one punch thrown. Jordan Poole learned a very harsh lesson that day. Always be ready for whatever.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

13. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Herro got overpaid
    Poole is going to get overpaid
    and some here don't want KPj to get paid.

But that's what it comes down to

14. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

If we could still vote on threads like the old days this one would be -1000.

15. clos4life

clos4life Member

Speak for yourself, I'm all for anything that embarrasses the Warriors. Screw them how the refs screwed us up when we were playing against them in the playoffs.

16. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

What if GSW management ordered the video leaked. They don’t need playoff seeding, they’re awesome and just need health and peaking at the right time. It gets draymond in line for the year. It gives them leverage in contract negotiations.

PatBev likes this.
  17. topfive

topfive CF OG

If the refs and league office had held Draymond accountable for his various in-game attacks on players over the years, he might have learned a lesson by now.

Easy, clos4life, Reeko and 1 other person like this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

No argument from here! Well said.

clos4life and topfive like this.
  19. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

That's what voting is all about. In this case 99.9% would vote a silly thread like this one down. Thread premise is its great there is discord with the Warriors because we are poised to win a championship. We were the last place team 2 years in a row so ridiculous does not even begin to describe this thread.

I would add that this thread is not even in the right category. This is Houston Rockets Game action and Roster moves. What does Warriors news have to do with Rockets Game Action or Roster Moves?

20. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

This one is on me. I told myself this is not going to be a post with reading and I don't give a rats ass about the whiny Warriors and their DF head coach. I should have know.

Clutchfans please stop stirring up the hopes of fans. We are not contending. I am very much an optimistic person. I loved what I am seeing with defense becoming an important focus of them roster and play style. Smith and Eason look every viable. KJ might take a step. With Wood gone Al-P will shine. Porter in a contract year, Green as a 2nd year guy. They will be better but they have not even established a solid playing rotation. They are all learning. Its going to be exciting but I promise you several of you will soon be fire the coach, send so and so to the G league, trade this guy yesterday for a bag of stale chips. Let them play, let them learn, they will so be ready for real playoff basketball.